Your call with Brenda Power. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mark
  • Start date
  • Replies 78
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 4
I don’t think that subjecting all the cats to the whims of global warming and Danish oppression was really what jane was trying to say. Indeed, I don’t think that would be good for cats OR humans. We just need them to integrate. Stop the slutty cats from walking around with their tails up in the air, showing their “wares” and their vile anus. Disgusting.

Did you know that sitting cats can operate a suction-pucker anus mechanism that allows them to cling to a tilting surface at angles of up to 110%? Not so disgusting now, eh?

Internet

Mittens.jpg

Barges, Rafts, Pontoons,they are all flat bottomed boats. Typical of the non seafaring to lump them all together.

I don’t think that subjecting all the cats to the whims of global warming and Danish oppression was really what jane was trying to say. Indeed, I don’t think that would be good for cats OR humans. We just need them to integrate. Stop the slutty cats from walking around with their tails up in the air, showing their “wares” and their vile anus. Disgusting.

did you see this cats arse that dunchee found?

halloween.jpg

Yeah, i think she did.

Can't stand her either.
Newstalks line up has gone downhill recently.

Ger Gilroy was fine on Off The Ball but don't like him at all on the Breakfast Show.
Claire Byrne is USELESS!

Yer man Eamonn Keane on the lunchtime show turns into Kilroy when he talking to people with tragic stories.
He sounds like he reeeeaally wants them to get upset when he's interviewing them.

Moncrieff rules.

I can't help liking George Hook too even though I know a few people who hate him.

I can't help liking George Hook too even though I know a few people who hate him.

Me, too. Everything about him suggests I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I think he's great. I think he's great, even though someday I will probably eat those words.

This morning Newstalk did a piece about odd socks. Really hard-hitting stuff.

Odd socks.

And yes, all cats are sluts. Look at that clown-anused pussy! Do you need any more proof that ALL CATS ARE SLUTS?

Yeah Brenda Power's an idiot. She did a story on me and my friends when we were expelled from schools when we were fifteen. It was fucking revolting. It was basically 'these kids are scumbags from council estates who go around in white tracksuits and up turned baseball caps terrorising people. their parents are filth, they're over weight mc donalds eating scum who have no control over their kids. so we should hate them.' There was even a big cartoon of a chav-type looking scary to accompany the article.

The basis of what she said was that my friends da went on the telly, is obbese and has a 'working class' accent.

After that obviously she was just being a hate filled bigotted idiot. And was completely wrong. As anyone who knows me will attest her description of us is a bit of the mark. Ultimately we went back to school, two of us (including the main guy) became engineers, two of us are now accountants and one of us was especially screwed over by getting expelled never finished his leaving and doesn't seem to leave his house much nowadays.

Christ it was years ago but when I think back on that period of my life i still get so fucking angry.

Chortle.
Tries to sound like a witty smartass but just sounds like he's asleep.

oops, meant waste rather than wasted. i do find him a witty smartarse but am also perpetually half-asleep, so maybe it's My People.

one more thumbs up for george hook.

oops, meant waste rather than wasted. i do find him a witty smartarse but am also perpetually half-asleep, so maybe it's My People.

one more thumbs up for george hook.

Stupid internet, I had a long post but I lost it.
I don’t like Gilroy’s sarky habit, but it can be fixed, he’s got a lot of potential really. Like Dara O'Briens "ehhhh" habit, he can fix it.

George Hooke is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back