You want me to smuggle WHAT in!!! (2 Viewers)

You could put the budgie into a tube, say about the size of a jacks roll, and then horse it up your snatch / rectum, saunter in, whip it out, I'd say it would be grand.

And clean too... I would imagine it would be tricky enough cleaning shite off a budgie.

Everyone wins with the tube scenario.

You could put the budgie into a tube, say about the size of a jacks roll, and then horse it up your snatch / rectum, saunter in, whip it out, I'd say it would be grand.

And clean too... I would imagine it would be tricky enough cleaning shite off a budgie.

Everyone wins with the tube scenario.
awesome... are YOU running in the election?

awesome... are YOU running in the election?

I concur. That's exactly the sort of creative problem-solving I know I want in my elected representative.

Anyway, they found more stuff. Apparently, yer wan had a flat screen TV up her hoo-haa as well, which is a bit ridiculous because why would you get a big HDTV if you only got the bog channels? Unless she also smuggled in a satellite dish. Wide-side down, I hope.

Jane, I'll sell you my vote for a fiver.

Next time they call to my door canvassing I'll ask them about how best they'd smuggle in their all mod cons to a prison. Best answer tops the pile!

This is a great idea. I'll vote for anyone who can tell me how to get a souped-up Micra into the 'joy without bodily fluids wrecking the paint job.

This is a great idea. I'll vote for anyone who can tell me how to get a souped-up Micra into the 'joy without bodily fluids wrecking the paint job.

maybe thats what the budgie was for. To provide soakage to keep all the man and woman juices away from their go faster stripes. Genius!

Its all becoming clear........

if they have a budgie... then they must be tunnelling out!!
fuck, i'm off to warn the joy.

SCENE 1: A CELL
Jailer: where did you get that budgie?
Miscreant: Up me mot's gee

SCENE 2: MOUNTJOY PRESS OFFICE
Jailer: He says up his wife's gee.
Press officer: Well we better report what he said verbatim. We don't want a libel case on our hands.

(Voice of ireland: Maybe he didn't really smuggle the budgie in his wife's gee, but was more or less being uncooperative in his explanation.)

Scene 3: Ireland Explodes.

Scene 4:Rest of world (on its knees)
"Dear God, why????!!!!????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back