You want me to smuggle WHAT in!!! (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
From the Independent today

A MASSIVE search of the maximum security prison at Portlaoise has uncovered a substantial quantity of smuggled mobile phones, drugs, needles - and even a budgie.

Officers seized at least eight smuggled mobile phones, three SIM cards, around 150 tablets, including ecstasy, a significant quantity of powdered drugs, a large amount of homemade alcohol, known as hooch, and 30 syringes.

The haul also included a budgie, which officers believe had been smuggled into the jail by a female visitor who concealed the bird internally in her body.

Officers suspect that some of the mobile phones had also been smuggled into the jail using the same methods.

What the!!! :eek:

[/FONT]

Once budgies are in the dark they don't move, that's why it's so easy to nick them at night, you just pick them up and stick them in a bag, so long as it's dark they won't move... so sticking one up a gee wouldn't have really been too traumatic, so long as it was dark

Would you seriously like to trade places with a budgie that had been up inside the gee of the sort of wan who'd put a budgie up inside her gee?

"hello, is that Whores'r'us.... yes?... I need one of your girls to come around... yes... anykind I'm not fussy... so long as she has a massive gee... oh I need her to bring some bird seed too..."

zap_budgie.jpg

ladies men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back