you people are cunts (1 Viewer)

rampz

ok, im drunk but really, you people are a bunch of unfunny cunts. cmon, impress me with your crap jokes you bunch of bearded fuckers.

ramps said:
ok, im drunk but really, you people are a bunch of unfunny cunts. cmon, impress me with your crap jokes you bunch of bearded fuckers.

two street punks walk into a bar and see brian and ramps drinking white wine spritzers.

barman goes to one of the street punks "you guys should ask them to be in a band,they are the hottest property in street punk at the moment.

One street punk turns to the other and says"alright".

old said:
3 hours after you told me you weren't ever posting on Thumped again.
Not that old chestnut.

Why am I watching Everton V Birmingham, worst game ever.

its harder than i thought joss. i appear to have a love hate relationship with thumped at the moment. still, 2 posts a week isnt bad.

ps, youre not a cunt.

Stan Bowles said:
Not that old chestnut.

Why am I watching Everton V Birmingham, worst game ever.

here lads, im never posting on thumped ever again. im watching seinfeld. i turned on that match and i could tell it would be boring.

Stan Bowles said:
Its alright, Zinadine Kilbane is on for the second half.

i might stick it on for a minute.boo again about coldcut. how are you feeling today?

Thanks Chief.
Whenever I hear people tell me they'll never post on Thumped again, I think of the words Freakout Records said to me when I told them I wasn't buying the Soundgarden 'Hands All Over' battery operated hand*.
"You'll be back."

* Joke shop hand, with Soundgarden Hands All Over stamped badly on it. Asking price: £13.

old said:
Thanks Chief.
Whenever I hear people tell me they'll never post on Thumped again, I think of the words Freakout Records said to me when I told them I wasn't buying the Soundgarden 'Hands All Over' battery operated hand*.
"You'll be back."

* Joke shop hand, with Soundgarden Hands All Over stamped badly on it. Asking price: £13.

did you buy it in the end?

I am proud to say I never bought the hand. Even in the half price closing down sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back