yo punx!! (3 Viewers)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
hey was wondering if any kilkenny heads wanna do a gig in aug. for a U.S band called the thieving liars? it'll have to be the 13th of aug (me and the liars are going to a wedding on the 12th down there...punk or wha!)

just wondering if anybody would be up for it....doesnt matter about money r anything like that(anything helps). they just seriously wanna play as much as possible and will play anything from a house to a pub to your mothers bed room. they play straight up punk rock with a east coast hardcore edge to it. they've been in such bands as ensign, clampdown, the peadophiles + more.
they're nice guys and id like to get them a good few gigs so please help out.

im in the US at the moment so this is my only form of communication...so get back to me here.

anybody else interested in putting them on a bill get in touch....ill try an get a cd to ya.

so far its just Dublin on the 19th. but they're here from the 13th - 22nd.
cheers.
.|..|

any body been talking to leo (cork) or phil (belfast) lately?? they said they might do gigs but my email seems to be a wee bit fucked and cant get through to them plus im in a different country and cant give them a buzz.
so far so good...going to see none more black and hot water music next week as well as the thieving liars.
anyway talk to yez laters

If I was in the country and putting on gigs, I would DEFINITELY put on any band which has ex-members who called their band The Paedophiles. Fucking brilliant.

Here Kev, are we still going to do NAMBLA Youth sometime?

the 26th of june......going to gainseville in about a week...so looking forward to that! so far i've been in new jersey for this week, stayed in 2 houses so far and went to a gig.....the fucking music shops over here are insane...got great stuff.
went to one of those punk cafes that we all dream of too.
where you going to cormo?

i didnt even bring any of my zines with me i was so busy trying to get our recordings finished and burnin tons of them for the trip. Erin n weeler are actually putting together our number 3 cuz the copier died when i went to do it. so it was zine disastor!!!!
sorry bout that!

full of smelly crusties who dictate fashion trends across europe

mc moley said:
cool! wonder what will be the next dread mullet?
the dyed black dread mullet with a fringe. it's fairly simple to figure out, just keep an eye on lyncher. also, playing chess is the new hero quest.

mc moley said:
went to one of those punk cafes that we all dream of too.
jesus, i can't say i've ever dreamt of a punk cafe. is it not a fucking cometbus navelpunk i rode the night train out of minnesota nightmare?

so are you a coffee junky yet? have you got thick black plastic-framed spex? i tried to be a coffee freak in the IMC the day after mayday, i ended up wired nauseous and jittery, still with a horrendous hangover and wanting to puke/die. i don't think it's for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back