Yo La Tengo (3 Viewers)

What's your favourite Yo La Tengo record?

• Other #1 - New Wave Hot Dogs / President Yo La Tengo / Strange But True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other #2 - Genius + Love = Yo La Tengo / The Sounds Of The Sounds.../ ...Murdering The Classics / ??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Put on Electr-O-Pura for the first time the other day. Had it on cd for a few years now and just never got around to listening to it. Holy fuck, it's great!!!!

Yes! Blue Line Swinger is particularly deadly. They played it in whatever the Village used to be called, about ten years ago. Amazing gig .|..|

Yo-La-Tengo-A3.jpg

Nice one Anthony

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

attn Thumped Londoners: yo la tengo are playing a free show in rough trade store tonight

Tonight at 7! YLT instore at Rough Trade East, 91 Brick Lane LondonE1 6QL. Wristbands distributed at 6.

thanks to Kid Lovebeach for pointing this out. i would've been oblivious. massively excited

yah, just back. it was deadly. they played for about an hour. mostly requests, a couple of new tracks and a bunch of covers towards the end. finished with speeding motorcycle. i was stood right by the speaker and it was LOUD. georgia's voice sounded lovely and ira's shredding was top notch. not a bad way to spend an impromptu thursday night. i was there on my tobler but i heard tonnes of irish accents. weird

nah they didn't play that. they played the summer, mr. tough, autumn sweater, sugarcube, cast a shadow, stockholm syndrome and a few others that i can't remember now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back