YO- I'm looking for some people in the (2 Viewers)

MikeDoomsday

hardcore scene over there that I used to hang with when I lived over there. I lived in Laughlinstown for the better part of 1998 with the singer from this band 2000 Strong ( he lives in Boston now ) I was looking to see if anyone knew the other singer Anto, or the guitar player Ian - or anyone else that was around the same time I was that I knew. I used to go to shows at Slattery's and got a chance to see 2000 Strong open up for Sick Of It All at the Dublin Music Center. I'm also looking for Jane Ruffino, an American hardcore girl that lives over there and is heavily involved in the scene. If any of you peoples know of them or if they post on here please contact me at : [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help that you may offer and if anyone remembers the CONNECTICUT BREAKFAST ROLL - give me a shout.

I think some 2000 Strong peoples post on the eirecore board

I think Jane's living in Limerick now - anyone?

pete said:
copied from the General board

Yeah sorry about that - I didn't see that you had an actual hardcore section so I posted on there first. My bad. Again if anyone can help me out It would be appreciated. Is the band Ruffhouse still around?

MikeDoomsday said:
Yeah sorry about that - I didn't see that you had an actual hardcore section so I posted on there first. My bad. Again if anyone can help me out It would be appreciated. Is the band Ruffhouse still around?

hardcore "section" . . grrr . .. we're an autonomous forum !!

:)

MikeDoomsday said:
hardcore scene over there that I used to hang with when I lived over there. I lived in Laughlinstown for the better part of 1998 with the singer from this band 2000 Strong ( he lives in Boston now ) I was looking to see if anyone knew the other singer Anto, or the guitar player Ian - or anyone else that was around the same time I was that I knew. I used to go to shows at Slattery's and got a chance to see 2000 Strong open up for Sick Of It All at the Dublin Music Center. I'm also looking for Jane Ruffino, an American hardcore girl that lives over there and is heavily involved in the scene. If any of you peoples know of them or if they post on here please contact me at : [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help that you may offer and if anyone remembers the CONNECTICUT BREAKFAST ROLL - give me a shout.

MIKE, i got anto's cell no. (he's livin'in italy now) & lawless is in coldwar now, got both no.'s so drop us a mail at [email protected]

ANDY RTF

don't think jane is living in limerick I saw her on her way to college in ucd d'other day. possibly not as heavily involved as she used to be. but still very much up for the rock.

this is liadain by the way not b... just can't get his stupid computer to log out of his name...

ohh .. cell number .. i thought he was in prison. :)

B for the Spree said:
don't think jane is living in limerick I saw her on her way to college in ucd d'other day. possibly not as heavily involved as she used to be. but still very much up for the rock.

this is liadain by the way not b... just can't get his stupid computer to log out of his name...

hey liiadain.. i think if you click on THUMPED FORUMS and then scroll to the end of the page there's a thing that says LOGOUT JILLFACE, in my case obviously .. but if you did that you could regains yr own identity and not seem like some weirdo who's taken hold of Bernard's account...

jillface said:
hey liiadain.. i think if you click on THUMPED FORUMS and then scroll to the end of the page there's a thing that says LOGOUT JILLFACE, in my case obviously .. but if you did that you could regains yr own identity and not seem like some weirdo who's taken hold of Bernard's account...

the bit where I said "CAN'T get his computer to log out of his name" might have indicated that that didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back