xmas atp (1 Viewer)

kenburns.jpg

hermie said:
yea,that's good.except the xiu xiu bit.they're class.i dare him to listen to the first two songs on fabulous muscles and say they're not 'enjoyable'.

aye, but that column is just there to insult and offend, which it does in a very amusing way (the stuff he says about tool and radiohead are hilarious, if you find attacking sacred cows funny). as i said, i'm pretty indifferent to mars volta, a good friend of mine loves that album and has played it to me a few times. i dont mind it, but it doesnt really do anything for me. as for them curating atp, i only heard of them until recently... i'm not sure about atp being curated by a "flavour of the month", but then vincent gallo did one, and i really dont like him, but he did have some good people playing at it.

Thats because you people don't "get it", you probably don't even get this post. Is it too complex for you???? Would you rather I simplified it down to four words so that it will be read in the same rhythm as the music you listen to??

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

well, i'm with you on slint but the gallo atp had a pretty great line-up!..

magik markers, trapist, suicide, ted curson, olivia tremor control, afrirampo were all king.

the dirty weed said:
well, i'm with you on slint but the gallo atp had a pretty great line-up!..

magik markers, trapist, suicide, ted curson, olivia tremor control, afrirampo were all king.

does no one else agree that GANG GANG DANCE were one of the best things at Gallo ATP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back