dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
mackey mentioned the other day having a stall at the gig on sunday night, which i think would be a great idea. any volunteers to run it?
not a fun job so maybe in shifts or something

i'll do a stint (i don't want to miss dudley's, chalets or joan of arse though - is that rude to the other bands? :eek: ). problem is that it might be a bit short notice to get bands to bring their stuff along. might have to get rhona to organise the gethering of cd's from bands that are on the things distro.
we should have a sign-up sheet for the things listings email aswell and maybe a few flyers with the things logo and web URL?

I have a few fliers left I think.... remember those ones Anthony did back in November.
I'm not really going to be at the Xfm gig.... I might go later, so I can work the midnight to two shift on the Things stall....
Actually, I think the Ballroom of Romance in the Lower Deck would be happy to have a Things You're Missing stall.... it's looking like a monthly series.....

Yep. Things at the Ballroom for sure for sure. Can we hand out flyers for the Ballroom at the Xfm benefit?

I can (wo)man the stall, 'cos I don't really like any of the bands on the bill;)

volunteers for the stand so far:

conor
dan
billygannon (later if he gets there)
rumpus
joss (for all 5 minutes when he's not playing or dj'ing)

we need a couple more peeps for the stand?

anthony has said he'll get the email sign-up sheet and some flyers together and others are bringing their spare flyers.

you get the baloons! I'll get the string! Sammy Joe, can you get some glue?

Well hand out flyers on the street corner and dont you worry, we'll get the retirement home back. Damn those developers.

anthony - that's thluverly.

with the raffle tickets thing it migtn't be a bad idea to get someone to roam around the audience floggin them rather than waiting for people to come to the stall.

I want to do some funny flyers for Things, so some suggestions...

What are things that you DO miss?
eg; busses

Are you listening Ommo? Youre going to have to draw these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back