xBxRx/ Ten Past Seven/ (Retards)/ Party Weirdo @ SW Club - Thur 28th Sept (1 Viewer)

I saw Party Weirdo twice,and they ARE AMAZING.Cheeky vocals,a bit pixies like,unpredictible guitar,crazy cello and flute,and hyper energetic drummer.
I can`t wait to see them again tonight.:p

they'd want to watch them speakers everyone bangs their head off in the hub!

Tucson5%20xbxrx%2006-14-00.jpg

When the hell are Skinny Wolves going to book a band with Wolf in their name?! There's probably more bands to choose from now than ever before! Wolf Parade, Wolf Eyes, Wolf Mother, Wolf Economy, Fuck Wolf, Wolfy Wolf- Mc Wolf..

GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!!!:mad:

When the hell are Skinny Wolves going to book a band with Wolf in their name?! There's probably more bands to choose from now than ever before! Wolf Parade, Wolf Eyes, Wolf Mother, Wolf Economy, Fuck Wolf, Wolfy Wolf- Mc Wolf..

GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!!!:mad:

SORRY WHEELS!!!
we were booking We Are Wolves & Aids Wolf before, but they fell through...

never cry wolf!

aaaaaaa ha ha ah aha ha ha ah aha ha aha ha aha ha ha. doobie doo.

really looking forward to this gig tonight!!! can't wait to see 7:10 again..... and the rest of the bands too!

i think if i was only allowed out once a month because of wheelchair or rude wife, then i would made it the SW club. it's a really great club.

yay!

Must check thumped for something to do next time I'm in cork. Be at this tonight anyway.

i didnt think much of it to be honest. lots of energy but the same "song" over and over.

what was with them pimping their merch from the stage?

the singer was massively irritating.Seriously.to the point where, when he kept rambling after they'd stopped, I wanted to punch him.

however...WEASEL FUCKING WALTER!!!!!!.|..|

(reatards) or however you spell it were superb last night.a pummeling, skroniking horror show.the drummer is savage.Hadn't seen them with a sax before,worked really well.

Party Weirdo were, as I feared,not good.I obviously just don't get it.

good gig skinnys.
never seen the hub so packed.
enjoyed
-party weirdo - morra that type a musique purlease
-faces made by ten past seven
-retards- especially last song with eva singing- would like to see them again
-watching the guy with shaved head at the front dancing to every off beat sound and moving like a demon but never letting go of his zip (i've just remembered that in a vehy drunk state at end of the night telling him he'd be great as a dancer on totp if it was still running but it wasnt so he'd missed his chance, but that if it hadnt stopped he'd be great on totp as a dancer..where does the brain go when its drunk?)
tunes at end of night

- xbxbrxbox360 not really my ting but was quite cool how he got everyone in the hub to sit down

.|..|

-watching the guy with shaved head at the front dancing to every off beat sound and moving like a demon but never letting go of his zip (i've just remembered that in a vehy drunk state at end of the night telling him he'd be great as a dancer on totp if it was still running but it wasnt so he'd missed his chance, but that if it hadnt stopped he'd be great on totp as a dancer..where does the brain go when its drunk?)
tunes at end of night

.|..|

YES! This dude was amazing to watch, in a "Scanners" - like "will his head explode or won't it?" kind of way.Highly entertaining.I want to see him turn up at SunnO)) and dance like that - it would be incredible.

two quick questions:
1)Anyone know what record(s) the first 3 songs Retards played last night are on?
2) The Wolves might be able to tell me this - the visuals that were being shown, at one point there was all this 60's footage of shit like Tom Jones and some band playing in some woods..where was that from?Is it a dvd or something or was it put together by yerselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back