xbox chipping (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
hi anyone know where i can get an original xbox not the 360 chipped ? i want to use it for playing emulators etc. otherwise im gonna fuck it out, anywhere in the meath louth dublin area would suit me, i know theres a fella in cork but 75 euro is a lot of money just to play emulators on, any help ?

I can send it to you along with the game.. What you need is to have a memory card with the necessary files and a copy of Splinter Cell (the original version) to crack it. If you don't have either I can just send them on to ya (though I'll need them back)

could you do that i'll send it back i promise, is that all the stuff i need ? do i need cables to hook up to my laptop or anything ?

No, I have all the files on my own memory card already. All you'll need to do is put the memory card into your controller, start up Splinter Cell and load up the softmod installer. Then you can install the new software to it.

I installed Xbox Media Center to it which is amazing. Can play any and every file from the net and can play any copied games (though it won't tell you that cos XBMC is trying to be safe legally). Do you have a router box at home? You'll need it to connect to your computer, you can't connect directly with a single cable.

http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/info_project.htm

Have ya got broadband? It looks like this:

eircom_netopia.jpg

You can't connect any other ethernet cables into the router no? That's pretty gay. Does your computer have two ethernet ports? You could get a network switch box (same as a router except it has no internet connections) instead..

Well its far far easier to change files using ftp over the network as some of the files can be pretty big. Its easier as well cos you can change video files or whatever pretty quickly rather than having to burn them to CD and copy them over

right im gonna look into that i think theres some kinda big box with loadsa connecton ports lying round at work, will let you know tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back