|| Captain Kennedy - No Friend of Mine || (1 Viewer)

Captain Kennedy

Hi there!

Please see below for the link to new single from Captain Kennedy and the corresponding Press Release and contact details to get in touch for gigs.

Link to "No friend of mine" ~ www.captainkennedy.bandcamp.com

As you can see, all proceeds from the new single will be donated to the Brian Kerr Wish Fund (details below) so we would be delighted if you could plug the cd any way you can!!! Any airplay, blog mentions, reviews etc etc would be very much appreciated!!!

If you have any further ideas on how we can plug the single we'd be delighted to hear them!!!

Hope you enjoy the song...

Many thanks,
Captain Kennedy!

-----------------------------------------------

PRESS RELEASE:

Co.Armagh band Captain Kennedy will be officially releasing the second single to come from their forthcoming album See You When I See You on 24th May. No Friend of Mine, recorded and produced by Mudd Wallace,will be available to download exclusively from the band’s bandcamp website at www.captainkennedy.bandcamp.com

The single will feature original artwork from up and coming artist/designer Dermy McConaghy – www.manchini.co.uk

Here’s the important bit…. ALL proceeds from download sales will be donated to the Brian Kerr Wish Fund.

Brian’s Story

“My name is Brian and I am 8 years old. I have a terminal condition called Fanconi's Anaemia of which there is no known cure. Some children with my condition get a bone marrow transplant but this is only successful if we have a related donor and I don't. My bone marrow doesn't work properly making new blood so sometimes I get very tired and bleed heavily.

My sister Helen had a bone marrow transplant from my brother, but Helen died two months later. Helen was my twin and I miss her very much.

I have a wish to go to Florida and ride the big roller coasters but it is going to take a lot of money for me to get there and the insurance is going to be high too. I would like to go to Florida while I have the health to enjoy it and am not too tired and I can't go when my bloods go down in case I haemorrhage on the rides.

My mummy can't afford to take me because mummy gave up work when Helen took sick and now she spends all her time with my brother and me.

Please can you help raise money to help my mummy grant my wish, I want my mummy and brother to have special memories of me when I'm with Helen in Heaven and I know I will enjoy Florida too.

Please can you make a small donation because my mummy says all the wee pounds add up.”

Thank you very much,
Love from Brian Kerr

For details on how to download the single and donate to the Brian Kerr Wish Fund please visit www.captainkennedy.co.uk

CONTACT

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• No Friend of Mine Cover.jpg
    No Friend of Mine Cover.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 16
Here's a video link to a song we recorded with the BBC last year.

Roll Ramona by Captain Kennedy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back