x-ray spex Live in london (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
xray spex will be playing the 6th of september in camdan. shuld be fuckin deadly
they were meant to be plying the across the decades festival 7 or 8 years ago but pulled out at the last minute.should be a cracker, goldblade supporting.

will you be heading over to that then mickey? there's a chance i might knock down for that depending on how lonely i am in the autumn. keep me posted..what's the price?

will you be heading over to that then mickey? there's a chance i might knock down for that depending on how lonely i am in the autumn. keep me posted..what's the price?

HMMMMM just realised after posting this that the all ireland hurling final is the next day, so I wont make any promises just yet, hopefully limerick will be there again this year.But if not Ill definitely go.Tickets arnt goin ta be on sale for a while yat so Ill keep ya posted

I spoke to Poly stryrene at the gig aftre the steve ignorant gig and she said she was doing this gig. I asked her if she would be doing krishna chanting at the beginning of the gig like she did last time I saw em, she said she would consider it.

X-Ray Krishna
HareKrishnaGods.jpg

Up the punx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back