X Ray specs (2 Viewers)

Amazing band,I remember buying the record years ago because I'd heard it was hard to find,I found it for 1.50 or something. I thought I'd maybe be able to swap it for something good. I soon realised I'd be much better off keeping it,it was so good.

Some people would say she was mental b4 hara krishna and that now she is normal?

They're prob more sane then us.

Never knew she was a trained opera singer before, funny stuff.
my internets too slow for youtube, thats gas tho! they seem to leave that out of the bios i read. i guess its to maintain her punk image. she does however have one of my favourite punk singing voices ever.
anyone know what lora logic is doing with herself these days?

anyone know what lora logic is doing with herself these days?

x-ray spex reformed with logic in 1995, and essential logic released a couple of cd EPs around 2001. an excellent essential logic retrospective - "fanfare in the garden" - was released in 2003 on the "kill rock stars" label (but you have this michelle). it also includes all of my personal favourite EL release, the "wake up" 12", the title track of which is one of my favourite songs ever. a wonderful release, featuring some remarkable musicians, including charles hayward of This Heat and william bennett of Whitehouse (on electric guitar of all things!). lora logic is also the mother of two children.

my internets too slow for youtube, thats gas tho! they seem to leave that out of the bios i read. i guess its to maintain her punk image.

There's also the small matter of this

blackmail1.jpg

I preferred her earlier stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back