www.pyrrhus.be new webstore online (1 Viewer)

Jan Genet

Website
www.pyrrhus.be
That's right folks! The Pyrrhus/Genet team is proud to announce the longawaited lauch of our new webstore at www.pyrrhus.be !!

Head over there to get all your favourite new releases, collector’s items, reading material, etc... Over 7000 items available of hardcore, punk, emo, garage, metal, surf, hiphop, industrial, grind, stoner, crust and more! CDs, vinyl, merchandise, zines, etc...

Fair warning to all : the site isn’t fully functional yet, but all basic features (search, categories, alphabetic listing) are available.

Updated daily, check back for bargains, free giveaways, etc... Especially the next couple of weeks we’ll be offering lots of special deals!!

www.pyrrhus.be

storebanner02.gif

I was in Pyrrhus in Gent recently.
Good shop.
I didn't buy anything cos some really bad nu-metal chased me out before I could find anything.
How come no De Portables?

old said:
I was in Pyrrhus in Gent recently.
Good shop.
I didn't buy anything cos some really bad nu-metal chased me out before I could find anything.
How come no De Portables?

Are you shitting me? Nu-metal? Are you sure you were at the right place? No, apparently no de portables, never heard of em either, but you can always mail us your requests and we'll do whatever we can to track down your obscure want-list!

Nu-metal hey? Good thing I didn't post the other banner here:

storebanner01.gif

Hmm. Maybe it was the wrong shop. Sorry!
I was looking for Pyrrhus using the Use-It guide.
Portables are from Gent, which was why I asked.
Not really punk rock though.

Oh alright, the portables are indeed a band from gent, my bad!! They play more guitar-styled rock, not that shabby at all. I'll do my best to get my hands on a copy if you really want one!

Did anyone here check out the hope conspiracy when they were on tour? They told me their show in Ireland was the craziest of the entire tour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back