WW2 Muslim Nazis (1 Viewer)

At the risk of appearing like even more of a prick than normal, I did know about this before - although there are several pictures of them on that site which I hadn't seen before. In the (ahem) 'current world climate' it seemed like a valid thing to ask why you were posting this kind of link.

JANER said:
Jewish propaghanda site.

just out of interest,

In the Isreal/Palestine conflict what sort of resolution would you prefer?

U had ya chance to talk politics with me over a pint, you declined and now want to talk about it in a public forum to score brownie points.

Or else you want me to take the bait and say wipe Israel of the map ;)

But we all know that will never happen so Israel back to it's 1967 borders would suffice.(side by side states for both Palestine and Israel)

Hope that satisfied your needs.

Weird. I actually read that one of the german spies arrested in Ireland during world war2 was an indian guy who was stopped in Kerry wearing traditional indian clothes, thought that was funny and somewhat ironic.

JANER said:
U had ya chance to talk politics with me over a pint, you declined and now want to talk about it in a public forum to score brownie points.

Or else you want me to take the bait and say wipe Israel of the map ;)

But we all know that will never happen so Israel back to it's 1967 borders would suffice.(side by side states for both Palestine and Israel)

Hope that satisfied your needs.

Trust me, you're the last person in the world i'd want to go for a pint with.
I'm not trying to draw you out, your statements about the whole conflict are bizarre and your support of Hamas left me baffled as to what sort of resolution short of wiping Israel off the map you would like.

Would you agree that another good approach to the situation would be to unify both peoples through cross community initiatives like shorty mentioned?

It would be a long process but any solution there will take time.

What Hamas publicly says to it's people and what they actually will do is two diff things.
Same with any guerilla army be it the PIRA or The Basques, deep down inside they will talk.
Hamas are in a pickle at the moment, they didn't expect to win their elections and thought they would be the junior partner in government, now they have to decide what course of action to take now as Israel will freeze the vats due to them and the EU/US will also stop funds flowing thru to the Palestinians unless they agree to conditions.

I am very interested in the next few weeks

and to Shortys way that won't work, too many extremists on both sides and Israel has annexed too much Palestinian land, people forget that Israel is annexing these lands on a regular basis all for the future greater Israeli state, bit like The Serbs tried to do in the 90's.

here's some pix from a recent eviction

2006_02_01t083839_450x225_us_mideast.jpg

r4003314129.jpg

r1860653659.jpg

The illegal settlements you mean in Gaza where the radical Jewish settlers were paid money/free land by their own government to set up there in the first place and only ordered them to leave because by their cunning this can be seen as to be compliant with the "road map" but in theory just reenforces their grip on the far far bigger illegal settlements in the West Bank.
The actual settlements in the Gaza were minute in comparison.
Over half the Israeli people wanted the settlers to leave Gaza btw, In israel it's fairly like the USA, both countries are very split in views (US conservative/democrats etc)

I was under the impression that Edward Said ( an excellent example of an author to read on the Israeli Palestinian conflict ) was advocating a powersharing dual state as the best solution.

Rather than so many empty slogans like like 'Support the Armed Resistance in wherever' that so many left groups use, if we were to actually "support" something rather than pay lip service, should it not be something more "progressive" like cross community endeavours.

UK anarchist groups ( or just general american twats ) support for the IRA, etc. in the 80s :rolleyes:

Israel will NEVER ever powershare period.
The PIRA fought a just war btw.
It's easy for you to say down here bla bla bla about the PIRA but you were not living up there now where you.

Gerrymandering ring a bell? If not think of Derry pre '68

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back