Wu confirmed for Witness (1 Viewer)

M.BISON said:
GZA, Ghostface and ODB would swing it for me...although odb played recently in new york with dillinger escape plan and it was meant to have been one of the most horrific things ever. i dunno if i'll even make it on wednesday now..argh.
liquid swords is defo a "top 5 album forever" album for me.
andrew

Duder, on the Liquid Swords thing, you hear GZA's latest, "Legend of..."? In the words of some lad from the not particularly good film 'Best in Show': "Wha' Happen'?"

man we already did the mf doom talking thing a few weeks ago
it's gonna be a killer album
i want another quasimoto though...that thing was done in 3 days! best shit ever.
andrew

I quite like 'legends of...' I mean obviously its not a patch on liquid swords, but it has a couple of great tracks on there. Same for Supreme Clientele, its no Ironman but it has its moments. After the travesty that was Bobby Digital I gave up buying wu-tang albums for a couple of years.

Dixer said:
Duder, on the Liquid Swords thing, you hear GZA's latest, "Legend of..."? In the words of some lad from the not particularly good film 'Best in Show': "Wha' Happen'?"

i heard bits of it in Robbie A.s house - it's too clean...everythings too clean. i'm gonna listen to the old demo tape cos that's got hte dirtiest beats ever.
i never heard shit from the gza album with the logo engraved on the moon...
was that even a proper album?
andrew

M.BISON said:
man we already did the mf doom talking thing a few weeks ago
it's gonna be a killer album
i want another quasimoto though...that thing was done in 3 days! best shit ever.
andrew

Doh, my bad.
Fuckin fridge magnet musta erased my hard drive or some shit.
BLEEEEEEP{{{{{}}}}}
Quasimoto got so much soul nigaahs always be like: "Yo?"

M.BISON said:
i heard bits of it in Robbie A.s house - it's too clean...everythings too clean. i'm gonna listen to the old demo tape cos that's got hte dirtiest beats ever.
i never heard shit from the gza album with the logo engraved on the moon...
was that even a proper album?
andrew

Not only was that a proper album but at least 50% of it is real good. As in, the 50% he actually appears on as opposed to havin' some crack whore rappin' over some Mathematics beat or some shit. F'in hate when they have tracks, as in more than 1, on an album on which they dont have anything to do with 'cept introduce some bullshit 26'th member of the wu-tang, Cappadonna's latest taxi fare from Philly.
D'fuck?

so if rae is shit youre givin wu tang a miss
youre stumpin me hear

bizarre my arse i just dont like rae or ghostface and never have
some rappers just annoy me , like guru for instance
just dont like the muthurfuckurs thats all , if you like them fair balls to yeh

Dixer said:
F'in hate when they have tracks, as in more than 1, on an album on which they dont have anything to do with 'cept introduce some bullshit 26'th member of the wu-tang, Cappadonna's latest taxi fare from Philly.
D'fuck?

hahaha
who was the guy that was kicked out of the extended fam for giving information to the irs or something about their business dealings??

andrew

M.BISON said:
hahaha
who was the guy that was kicked out of the extended fam for giving information to the irs or something about their business dealings??

andrew

Smelt somethin' about that right enough. Didn't follow it up. I just remember RZA making big Denials. Actually, was this related to Cappadonna saying they never paid him his due or something or are these totally unrelated incidents. Cappadonna has a great verse I think on maybe the 1st or 2nd song on Ironman. Dude should be made just for that alone.
Yo Goone. Raekwon is ok i mo leabhair. Me and you are closer in ideology than you think. Maybe.

yeah - think it was cappadonna alright! i remember being out recently and heard the original song that was sampled for 'daytona 500' - any idea what that is?
andrew
ps - here dixer, do i know you by any chance?

M.BISON said:
yeah - think it was cappadonna alright! i remember being out recently and heard the original song that was sampled for 'daytona 500' - any idea what that is?
andrew

No clue what that Daytona sample is but t'were well chosen.
If you know me it's only by legend. Don't believe I know anybody up in this bitch.
"We're a happy family, we're a happy family, we're a happy family, me mom and daddy."
The Ramones: 1. Music: Nil.

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
andrew

Song: Daytona 500
By Ghostface Killah

Uses samples from
Title Artist Info
1 Nautilus Bob James Samples that hardcore bassgroove from Bob James' "Nautilus".

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
dixer never ceasing to amaze

andrew

Que pasa mi companero?
Y'hurd the new quas?
Thank Dirtbombs "Grannys little chicken" for the Daytona.
Czech it.
Out.

not heard the new quas

man check out the new kool keith - 'the personal album'
it's amazing
lyrickey more sex style than recent hatred
80s sounding r+b - real slow
it's amazing!

heard bits of the new diesel truckers - promising.

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back