Wu confirmed for Witness (1 Viewer)

What a day, I'm off to see Kraftwerk in a few hours, now this. Fuckin' A. I wonder how many of 'em will turn up though, if all of them show it will be amazing...

Dixer said:
En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

I wonder how many of 'em will turn up though, if all of them show it will be amazing...

probably be like 25 minute show, 3 main guys + 6 or their cousins doing hype man duties
or it could be amazing....
andrew

Just curious, where is this confirmed, or do you work for mcd?

Ed said:
Just curious, where is this confirmed, or do you work for mcd?

I do in me Ball Licks work for that shower.
Mind you, if they wish to employ me I be's a real hahd wukkah massah.
That goes for anybody who wishes to take me from this toil of mine.

I anticipate what m.bison said, 3 proper members(probably rza, u-god and some other guy) and their cousins

Ed said:
I anticipate what m.bison said, 3 proper members(probably rza, u-god and some other guy) and their cousins

If I though Method, GZA and ODB were gonna show I'd have to consider actually goin' to this thing.
Not really though. Raekwon Wednesday will be a decisive factor.

GZA, Ghostface and ODB would swing it for me...although odb played recently in new york with dillinger escape plan and it was meant to have been one of the most horrific things ever. i dunno if i'll even make it on wednesday now..argh.
liquid swords is defo a "top 5 album forever" album for me.
andrew

when has "all" of wu tang last even performed together? i don't think anyone in their right mind was suggesting htey'll just show up at raekwan. also saying things like "i don't like ghostface, he's a pussy" is just bizarre.

andrew

thegoone said:
theyre sliding into shitty mediocrty anyway
dont like rae or ghostface anyway , they sound like bitches

Down with you on the shitty mediocrity thing. Just meant that if Raekwon is faecal on Wednesday, definitely gonn give Wu a miss. Liquid Swords an all time top fiver = a fact. First Ghostface and Raekwon records also excellent. Of course 36 Chambers too and both ODB records. But gentlemen, why speak of the past? Has anybody heard that Madvillain Curls/All Caps 12"? I get giddy thinkin' for that album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back