WrestleMania XX (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
can't wait! Eddie vs. Kurt should be class, hopefully Benoit will win the title, old Undertaker (could be a disaster but hopefully the nostalgia factor will carry it) and Lesnar vs. Goldberg. I just heard today about Lesnar quitting wrestling...bit of a shocker. Apparently he's just unhappy with the amount of travelling and stress involved and want's to get out.
Also is it just me or was The Rock rubbish on RAW this week? He's looks like an ass anyway with that goatee and he just wasn't very funny.

forgot: the Wrestling Channel is supposed to start tomorrow on Sky channel 432. 3 hours of new programming every day from 9 - 12 and repeats / edited stuff throughout the day i think. Caught some ROH the other week - was the best wrestling I've seen in ages.

we're about to head down to madison square garden now

oh boy

oh and lesnar's college wrasslin coach says it's all hype for tonight

oh and the guy that runs ROH (or ran it up until last week) is a kiddy fiddler. allegedly.

pete said:
oh and the guy that runs ROH (or ran it up until last week) is a kiddy fiddler. allegedly.
oh yeah heard about that. think he got caught in one of them tv stings where they pretended to be a 14 year old girl and filmed the guys arriving at the house or something. hope the promotion survives!

enjoy the show!

pete said:
we're about to head down to madison square garden now

oh boy

oh and lesnar's college wrasslin coach says it's all hype for tonight
:confused:
http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1257104

Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold

Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on
hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this
season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE
and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his
new endeavor.

he got some amount of abuse from the crowd... probably more entertaining than the match itself.

pete said:
he got some amount of abuse from the crowd... probably more entertaining than the match itself.

Duder,
I might be totally off base here but you weren't actually in New York for this were you? Somebody's digital dies last night so I dont want hearing no results up on this bitch. Think it's being repeated next Tuesday or something.

he was over treating his missus, it was pure luck that wmxx just happened to be on

good show. great main event.
saw a few irish flags being waved about. there were 2 guys interviewed outside too on the little feature about people who'd travelled to see the show.

Dude,
Dixer hasn't seen it yet so maybe you could edit out the spoilers

A strange night if you ask me. A lot of the matches were of Main Event 'HEAT' status and that isn't saying a lot now is it? Brock VS Goldberg, I don't think they've invented a word to say how bad that match was. We all know the circumstances behind both right?? Brock (NFL) Goldberg (Contract expiration) But seriously that was a disgrace. Eddie and Angle was enjoyable. Undertaker VS Kane started off pretty cool with Taker doing the 'ol skool shit. Match didn't really live up to the hype. The only match I actually enjoyed was Benoit, Shawn, HHH, Triple Threat. Fantastic from start to finish, made even better by the way it ended. What can you say about the rest of the card?........Show VS Cena (zzzzzzz) Playboy match (made enjoyable by Tazz and Cole trying to hold in the laughter) If they had kept it to 3 hours with a good card, fair enough. But 5 hours with brutal fillers like La Resistance. Fuck that. Still would have given both my balls to have been there, lucky for some Pete.

After really thinking about it, the best part wasn't the triple threat match. It was without a doubt Ultimo Dragon taking a big fucking hopper on his way down the ramp. "Make those mask slits bigger you blind bat"

*bump* that time of year again

someone on the boards.ie wrestling forum is organising a meetup to watch Mania in town. venue is on Dame Street. if anyone's interested take a look. basically everyone chips in a bit for the cost of x amount of rooms and they let the people who have booked in (plus everyone else who wants to attend) watch the show in their bar. and the bar stays open.

http://i.imgur.com/dO2nI.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back