Wrestlemania anthology (1 Viewer)

Anybody got that Shawn Michaels DVD where he picks his favourite matches?

Looks pretty good, dunno if I'd be into it now though, riské purchase.

shitepipe said:
i'll buy it if it only shows stuff before i reached the age of 13. no, make that 11. then i'll pay top dollar...
HA! exactly. as soon as koko bwares name was deemed rascist, wrestling got very childish.

gimme the days of bobby the brain heenan, billy jack hanes, the iron sheik, nicolai volkoff, honky tonk man, dino bravo(RIP), ted di biase and virgil...

i could go on.

phew. forgot there were other people who outgrew wrestling when animaniacs hit the airwaves.

there's been lots of editing on the WrestleManias apparently. as well as removing loads of "WWF" references, bits of commentary and the old scratch logo the old Demolition theme tune was axed and so was the original Big Bossman theme! both classics i'm sure you'll agree. the tagged classics dvds are supposed to be straight copies of the original vhs releases.

here's a video clip of some people playing an april fools joke on their friend where they convince him Bret Hart is returning at the next ppv :)

i dont think its on this boxset either but some of the older stuff they have released recently also have jesse venturas commentary deleted off them..which is pretty shit..the ring of honor shoot interview with mick foley is deadly...

i hope someone buys me this boxset for my birthday...

I want the video of the night on raw that undertaker stuck the ultimate warrior in a casket for like five minutes and OHMYGODHOWISHENOTDEAD

classic.

Maxx Stone said:
My good god, 31 disc box set with over 90 hours of pure wrestling gold. Highlight: Mr.T vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper.

here young fella, can i've a loan of some of this when I'm home? dunno if i'll fit all 31 discs in my suitcase though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back