WOW... The Human Centipede (new horror film) (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to worry now. I've barely been posting lately yet I keep coming back to this thread. How did you all see it -- is it out now? I skipped over the spoilers. At least you all could have posted them in white text so one would need to highlight to read. Sheesh.

i have a copy of it if you cant wait

I'm starting to worry now. I've barely been posting lately yet I keep coming back to this thread. How did you all see it -- is it out now? I skipped over the spoilers. At least you all could have posted them in white text so one would need to highlight to read. Sheesh.

humancentipedemadness.jpg

Thats deffo Suggs 2nd from the right....do they human-centipedify Madness in this flick?

Or was the evil guy inspired by One Step Beyond?

View attachment 6488

?

was this post intended as an explanation of the joke in the previous one?

v. important film

great review

I think the film is tragic, sickening, disturbing, twisted, absurd, infuriated, and actually quite intelligent. There are those who will be unable (or unwilling) to decipher even the most basic of' messages' buried within A Serbian Film, but I believe it's one of the most legitimately fascinating films I've ever seen. I admire and detest it at the same time. And I will never watch it again. Ever

All info on A Serbian Film seems to have been removed from imdb. I was looking forward to checking out the discussions on there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back