WOW... The Human Centipede (new horror film) (1 Viewer)

The poster says 100% medically accurate. I'm sold on how absolutely disgusting that would be. This might be the only horror film where I actually wince and cover my eyes. Normally, I get a good chuckle but this just might be that bit too far to make me feel sick. I have a bet on it.

Here, what does "100% medically accurate" actually mean? I have a headache or "cephalalgia" right now. Yesterday I got what we call in the medical community a "paper cut". I am using my fingers to type. So far this post has been 100% medically accurate.

If the doctor in that film sows people together really badly and admits that he did it badly is it 100% medically accurate but 0% medically competent?

I'm gonna write a letter to the directer and ask them, will report back here with the answer. kthx

anyway I hope someone says 'YOU TOOK AN OATH' or something in it*. 100% medically irresponsible.

* of course if he was trained in Ireland he wouldn't have so it's alright

that page is there, but its only giving them options that mean they cant rent it yet (they can just save that listing), dvd details 'date unknown' or something.

Managed to se this yesterday:

After you get over the intial weird and wonderful premise of this film you can't help but feel alittle dissappointed.

HumanCentipedeposter.jpg

SPOILERS:

The film starts with a very stereotypical 'women in pearl that end up at a mad doctors house'. What makes it a little atypical is that the Mad Doctor (who is the lovechild of Lance Henriksen/Christopher Walken and Udo Kier) likes to hamstring people and sew them ass to mouth into sort of HUMAN CENTIPEDE if you will. And thats basically it.

The acting is pretty ropey (especially the cops that show up late in the proceeding)though the surgeon isn't bad and is definally creepy as hell.

Despite the subject matter the film isn't as nasty/hard hitting or sick and twisted as you'd imagine though 'the first poop' scene is hard to swallow (nuck nuck).

Of course some sense of disbelief is necessary in a film like this there were some jarring moments - How did the surgeon manage to transport the still unconscious centipede from the lab to the ground floor? Or even how did the centipede get to the garden for its 'training' when assention of the stairs was later seen to have drastic effects on its sutures. (I'll leave the feeding problems to someone more medically qualified than me :)

We''l have to wait and see that 2011 brings with The Human Centipede II...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back