would you (2 Viewers)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
sacrafice your life, if may others could live. what if it was the entire planet? what if it was a bus full of kids. how many people would it have to be? me, if i had to die in order to save the world, i'd think, fuck it. you can all die with me.

i was watching the core t'other night, see.

sacrafice your life, if may others could live. what if it was the entire planet? what if it was a bus full of kids. how many people would it have to be? me, if i had to die in order to save the world, i'd think, fuck it. you can all die with me.

i was watching the core t'other night, see.

No doubt, I'd sacrifice. I would just hope it was in a fun way like jumping off a cliff. A bit a free fall would be nice. Also quick would be good. I'd rather be shot in the head than stabbed 100 times. Quick, fun or both.

AlderaanBlast-0.jpg

AlderaanBlast-2.jpg

AlderaanBlast-3.jpg

AlderaanBlast-5.jpg

DOH!!

The 78A didnt stop for me last week when there was clearly room on board so I reckon earth could probably use a little total destruction. Sort out these non-stoppping bus driving bastards for good.

I'd only sacrifice my own life for someone else's provided i was given permission to actually sacrifice someone/people first myself, temple of doom stylee.

what's the lowest amount you'd jump off the cliff for? 10 kids maybe?
"jump or these ten kids will get it"
"ten? i don't think so."
lets say it was a you or them situ.. you had to jump into teh lava, but in doing so you'd save 43 kids and a basket of puppies. could you stand by watching them burn knowing you could have done something. i could.

I'd sacrifice my life if I thought I could bring a good number of people with me.

Like say the entire staff at BOI headquarters, or the people that own National Toll Roads.
How about suicide bombing NTL's customer service centre?
Ticketmaster's boardroom running red with arterial spray?

We have kids and puppies coming out of our holes as far as I can see.
Time to do something about the cunts.

Ladies, if a traveller from future times arrived to tell you that you had to consent to your dad locking you in a cellar for 24 years and fathering 7 of your children because 2 of them would together save mankind from a certain destruction at the hands of alien invaders by inventing an anti-alien science weapon that has no harmful effects upon humans or their planet, would you heed his/her advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back