WORSE THAN STEPING ON A SYRINGE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mate of mine did that before. He had to go crawling back to his ex girlfriend who had copies of it all on dvd.

Thanks i think i might leave soul seek do its work it has over 600 things downloading so far ive been just focus on music ive lost i prob wouldnt of even thinkin of listen to like remember my favourite song look for it and its gone maybe

Thanks i think i might leave soul seek do its work it has over 600 things downloading so far ive been just focus on music ive lost i prob wouldnt of even thinkin of listen to like remember my favourite song look for it and its gone maybe its a sign not to have so much music or to back it up im not sure

Thats not that bad.

I had my phone and hairdryer die....in the same week.

It was of a Tuesday too and I only wanted a flutter in Paddy powers.

On a serious note, do what Goff said. Data is simple to recover once you dont write anymore files to the hard-disk in the meantime. If you live in a convenient part of Dublin to me i'll be sound and do it for ya

ah ok well i dont think i wrote it to disk i got copy of that bad copy pro well evaluation one and its doing its thing!

ah ok well i dont think i wrote it to disk i got copy of that bad copy pro well evaluation one and its doing its thing!

Try illegally obtain a full version of On track recovery. The evaluation versions usually just show you what can be recovered without allowing you to recover it.

once i copied over a couple of tapes that had music that i copied off cd's. Then i wanted to listen to the music that used to be on the tapes and i couldn't. Except if i listend really, really closely and quietly, i could sort of make out the old music....

once i copied over a couple of tapes that had music that i copied off cd's. Then i wanted to listen to the music that used to be on the tapes and i couldn't. Except if i listend really, really closely and quietly, i could sort of make out the old music....

same happened to me with my old video of kelly's heroes when i was a kid. :(
stupid older brother.

still "watched" it every day after school though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back