WORSE THAN STEPING ON A SYRINGE!!!! (2 Viewers)

Mate of mine did that before. He had to go crawling back to his ex girlfriend who had copies of it all on dvd.

Thanks i think i might leave soul seek do its work it has over 600 things downloading so far ive been just focus on music ive lost i prob wouldnt of even thinkin of listen to like remember my favourite song look for it and its gone maybe

Thanks i think i might leave soul seek do its work it has over 600 things downloading so far ive been just focus on music ive lost i prob wouldnt of even thinkin of listen to like remember my favourite song look for it and its gone maybe its a sign not to have so much music or to back it up im not sure

Thats not that bad.

I had my phone and hairdryer die....in the same week.

It was of a Tuesday too and I only wanted a flutter in Paddy powers.

On a serious note, do what Goff said. Data is simple to recover once you dont write anymore files to the hard-disk in the meantime. If you live in a convenient part of Dublin to me i'll be sound and do it for ya

ah ok well i dont think i wrote it to disk i got copy of that bad copy pro well evaluation one and its doing its thing!

ah ok well i dont think i wrote it to disk i got copy of that bad copy pro well evaluation one and its doing its thing!

Try illegally obtain a full version of On track recovery. The evaluation versions usually just show you what can be recovered without allowing you to recover it.

once i copied over a couple of tapes that had music that i copied off cd's. Then i wanted to listen to the music that used to be on the tapes and i couldn't. Except if i listend really, really closely and quietly, i could sort of make out the old music....

once i copied over a couple of tapes that had music that i copied off cd's. Then i wanted to listen to the music that used to be on the tapes and i couldn't. Except if i listend really, really closely and quietly, i could sort of make out the old music....

same happened to me with my old video of kelly's heroes when i was a kid. :(
stupid older brother.

still "watched" it every day after school though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back