World Burns To Death, "The Graveyard of Utopia" (1 Viewer)

download in process (took me a while to figure out how to do it though) thanks corm.
any other good download sites on the go you could recommend?

Impressions...? It's VERY different to their other stuff, less crustcore and far more Japanese style as well as not unlike '80s US hardcore and even like '80s UK punk metal (English Dogs etc). I think it's a grower...

hello, totslly random right, its ciara here btw, how do i start a thread?????
im so shite at computors n stuff, everything i click just shows me the latests posts!!!help???!!!

hello, totslly random right, its ciara here btw, how do i start a thread?????
im so shite at computors n stuff, everything i click just shows me the latests posts!!!help???!!!

See where it says post reply at the top left there. Well on the main eirecore page it says new thread in the same place. Hit that.

the music is great but i just can't take the vocals seriously these days.

This rules. The solos are fucking great, but I think its probably my least favorite of what they've done. Still fucking amazing though.

Are these guys considered legends or something? I've never heard of them before. This is pretty bad. It sounds like yer man from Ministry fronting yet another generic D-Beat band. Last.FM is telling me that the singer is the guy from Severed Head Of State but he sounds nothing like he does with SHOS (who are far far better too)..

Yup, I have no idea of this kinda stuff. Talking outta my hole really.

No way, dude! AS IF.

Are these guys considered legends or something? I've never heard of them before. This is pretty bad. It sounds like yer man from Ministry fronting yet another generic D-Beat band. Last.FM is telling me that the singer is the guy from Severed Head Of State but he sounds nothing like he does with SHOS (who are far far better too)..

Did you even listen to it? It's a far, far, FAR cry from generic d-beat. It sounds more like Nightmare, Outo, Crow, Rock & The Sweden, Paintbox, etc. Far more melodic, dynamic, over-the-top and rock 'n' roll. Also more like the Suomi 83 sound than any typical d-beat bands. What typical d-beat bands does it sound similar to?

I can't believe you reckon SHOS are better than WB2D -fuck! Well, each to their own...but you badly need to hear their EPs and first two albums before deciding that SHOS are better. Jeez Louise!

I can't believe you reckon SHOS are better than WB2D -fuck! Well, each to their own...but you badly need to hear their EPs and first two albums before deciding that SHOS are better. Jeez Louise!

Well I did say I had never heard of World Burns before this very thread so maybe I do need to listen to these other EP's first..

What typical d-beat bands does it sound similar to?

Sure all that stuff sounds the same to me.
:)

did u know they use irish tube heads called nolans from the 60s/70s?

heads.jpg

http://www.profaneexistence.net/viewtopic.php?t=10860

I like it!
It'll be good driving music.
A bit Yap, a bit scandy, just enough DB blasts...
Actually if you took off the vocals you'd probably never guess it's yank.
Rock and Roll Jesus must have watched over Jack Control and helped his recovery.

Even though at this stage I'd still choose the first 2 over this new one, I reckon it's a grower and I can't help but appreciate the fact of them changing and growing with each release. That said, it doesn't possess the pure heft of either of their more rudely titled LPs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back