Workplace Annoyances (1 Viewer)

the wheezing and other noises related to sinus problems (that they won't go to the doctor with) of one particular person annoys me. this might be covered by no. 4

and also people trying to start arguments about nothing with no purpose apart from wasting time but i think that may be covered by no. 9

of course, i am sure people can find many many flaws with me

Having to do sound for office types who've rented our conference room. Jesus, they need to hold a committee meeting to decide what mic the CEO should be talking into.

I work in a big office room on my own surrounded by computers and have done for the last 2ish years. I have no idea the stuff above would annoy me.

@worthit the company i work for are one of those type of companies

Having worked in a boring office year on year I can safely say I enjoy at least half of the things mentioned on that list. Biggest gripe without a shadow of a doubt is the unreasonable demands of bosses despite not having a fucking clue how things are implemented and the whole workplace politiking. I hate that you need to be more than simply good at your job to get ahead in most places. I guess maybe these are considered more than simple annoyances.

Laziness! I'm part of a two person team. I work, she sits and texts. I wanted to rat her out on Friday but our manager went on this rant about how we make such a good team.

I had visions of this...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One thing that really annoys me is people who blatantly play the game. They only do things when the right people are there to see them do it, when the big wigs are not around they do as little as possible and everyone else picks up the slack. The manager who's great buddies with this individual seems to turns a blind eye And of course the bosses higher up think such and such is a great lad when everyone in the place knows the truth.

Also a supposed manager of a place, paid managers wages who really doesn't care that much and then wonders why things were going wrong. Absolves himself of blame by not involving himself in the process. Delegates most the unpleasant duties to lower paid staff so he remains friends with all.

yeah I hate it that my 2 million euro bonus cheque was cut to 1 and a half million.

fucks sake. there go my kids gold teeth and one of the lamborginis will have to go and I'll have to fire 4 of the servants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back