Work Bollix (2 Viewers)

sparse

Website
www.facebook.com
As it's my company's financal end of quatre, they've decided to get all "team spirty" so what the prick have decided to do is have a "Rainbow Week"!

"Rainbow Week"? I hear you ask, the bastards are going to force me to wear a different colour or combination of colours everyday.

The fuck wits! or else I get a charity fine.

Monday has to be all blue, I think I'll call in sick.

Does anyone else have this shit?

Originally posted by sparse
"Rainbow Week"? I hear you ask, the bastards are going to force me to wear a different colour or combination of colours everyday

This is the most stupid thing I heard in ages :D

My wardrobe is half black and half green, I would be ruined...!

These companies are sick.... a few months ago some SuperBoss from the States came over to visit us and we all had to go out for dinner. We went in a mad expensive Italian restaurant in Merrion Row (starters €16, €25 for a steak!!!!). The fucker spends half an hour studying the wine list and then, since he doesn't find anything he likes, orders champagne.

I guess the dinner cost at least €100 each for 25/30 people (hence a bill of about 3 grands) and the mentioned fucker pays with his golden plated company VISA...

So far so good. The following week I receive an email from the US, saying we wouldn't get the bonus that quarter because the company is doing bad. Can you believe that?!?

that's halarious

we give our time to these people for 8 hours a day and they treat us like we're all a big weird family with no sense of personal dignity

I love team spirity stuff, it makes me laugh

what fine do ou have to pay? omg id love that lol maybe cuz im a girl but blue is my favorite colour so id have fun with that....95% of my clothes are some shade of blue and all my bracelets and studded collars are blue......weeeee lemme be you for the day sparse ill make you proud

OK it's Monday, and I'm wearing Blue, that was easy, but god only knows what I've got for tomorrow.

Total fines for the week if you don't play along €12, (that's about the price of a pint of erdinger in the Porter House) or 50c for every wrong colour.

Damage Limitations!:(

Dont take that shit Darren.

Stand up and be counted...Fuck the system, Fuck the system!!!

As manowar say in 'heart of steel'..."Stand and Fight"

Or you could just sit down and take it which probably the best bit advice in Irelands current economic climate

Sorry!bog

Originally posted by dudley
was in the porterhouse last night. surprisingly inexpensive. well, they're own stuff is.

delicious vegetarian baiting pint o plain. ang ang ang.

I was in it on Saturday night and erdinger was a whopping €5.30 after 11, 11!:confused:

Originally posted by lmd64
so do they mean that every single item of clothing must be the correct shade?

i can see the arguments at the reception:

>my knickers are blue!
>no they're not, they're green
>it's the light, i swear thy're blue
>they look green to me, come on, pay up the 50c.

Exactly, there was a nasty turquise incident earlier. And you can't have a print either! so there's a lot of t-shirt's being worn backwords.

but.....I'm up for a prise today, so not all bad.

Originally posted by sparse
Bastards!

Didn't win a prise and tomorrows is a "Posh" day. They claim in a spicegirls kinda way.

I'm contacting HR as we speak.:mad:

Sounds like a case of a boss with a mid-life crisis, trying to prove that he/she still knows how to have fun. And lots of other suck-up employees joining in.

I think it's just a ruse for your spice girl obsessed boss to make you dress up like the various members so he can get off. Is wednesday ginger day? What happened to "rainbow" week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back