Words and phrases that are soooo...meh! Like meh (2 Viewers)

NT.

I like Moncrieff because he's a fellow alumni, and his name is Sean, and he's actually interesting.
Pat Kenny is alright.
I'll listen to Pat Nevin talk about hoovering or the nature of time itself. OTB is far superior to any sports show I can get over here.
The rest of it is rubbish.

NT.

I like Moncrieff because he's a fellow alumni, and his name is Sean, and he's actually interesting.
Pat Kenny is alright.
I'll listen to Pat Nevin talk about hoovering or the nature of time itself. OTB is far superior to any sports show I can get over here.
The rest of it is rubbish.
where do you hear Pat Nevin at least? His autobiography was great.
Football + music + culture vulture stuff + being a general nice lad e.g. a guy a girlfriend could completely trust in a long distance relationship / not remotely laddish / called out racism and homophobia 40 years ago...

He's on Off The Ball at least once a week. It's probably available as a podcast.
They start talking about defensive systems and Tranmere Rovers and end up talking about Nietzsche or something.

I know many here don't like the laddish Copper Face Jacks vibe from Off The Ball. But compared to listening to Joey Barton on BBC or whatever, it's great.

He's on Off The Ball at least once a week. It's probably available as a podcast.
They start talking about defensive systems and Tranmere Rovers and end up talking about Nietzsche or something.

I know many here don't like the laddish Copper Face Jacks vibe from Off The Ball. But compared to listening to Joey Barton on BBC or whatever, it's great.
Must just look look up Pat on YouTube.

There are loads of old footballers online telling really self depreciating OTT stories about pranks, drinking, dressing room fights e.g. drunken Liverpool players trying to kill a drunken Ian Rush and David Hodgson in 1984 in a square in Israel, drunk Everton players on a pre season tour going to a brothel in 1991 (Pat Nevin and Andy Hinchcliffe got told off by Howard Kendall the next morning for NOT going out that night).
So I can take most of that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back