Wool fucks with my head (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by minka
to transmit the messages into your brain, of course. y'know, the messages from THEM. about IT.

THEM + IT.... :p yeah, like that'll really expand my brain power or something. and even if they are sending subliminal messages, i don't think they're working cause i haven't been doing anything much more than eat, sleeping and studying for the last three weeks.

herv, my exams are underway, they're finals :( two down with three to go. had one this moring. don't know what i think about it. i fear my career i quickly going down the drain though....ah well, who needs a career .;)

Originally posted by conor

there's that furry peruvian llama finger puppet on my wall - check it out - looks good fer chewing...

you'd kill me if i chewed anything on your wall. believe me i've been tempted....

Originally posted by hopper

you'd kill me if i chewed anything on your wall. believe me i've been tempted....

that's not scary - just disturbing
thinking of you drooling over my loverly massive 1984 yellow and red Liverpool scarf...
get away!!

Originally posted by conor

that's not scary - just disturbing
thinking of you drooling over my loverly massive 1984 yellow and red Liverpool scarf...
get away!!

i wouldn't waste any drool on that piece of shite!

Originally posted by talkinglama

THEM + IT.... :p yeah, like that'll really expand my brain power or something. and even if they are sending subliminal messages, i don't think they're working cause i haven't been doing anything much more than eat, sleeping and studying for the last three weeks.

herv, my exams are underway, they're finals :( two down with three to go. had one this moring. don't know what i think about it. i fear my career i quickly going down the drain though....ah well, who needs a career .;)

eep.

well, not knowing can sometimes be the best thing. least you can't get cocky.

and careers?

call centres and tefl courses...

like us all.

you'll be fine.

:)

the static on handrails freaks me out all the time, got a particularly nasty shock once in lifestyle sports(I think) in Jervis St shopping centre that nearly left me paralysed. I don't mind moths or wool but if anyone trys to touch or grab me collarbone they'll get a bashin, they feel like there gonna come off.

Originally posted by Dan

The banshee...evil bitch!! meeting one of them would scare the life out of me

Now Dan is seriously scary just like bagpuss but not to the same degree

Or a mutant fish man.... with gills and one fin down his back....

running along the beach and the only sounds he makes are hollow breezy echoes...

Getting cornholed by farmers called Tony with big hands and being told to "baa like a hogget". That's nervy.

The thought of it I mean. Have I said too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back