Wool fucks with my head (1 Viewer)

And,if you have fillings i suggest munching on some tin foil.

aargghhstoppitstoppitstoppit.

i am irrationally squicked by finding bits of eggshell in, say, scrambled eggs. the horrible crunch. merciful god.

Originally posted by herv
when my parents lived in africa they were telling me that there were these huge moths which would hover over you when you were having your dinner and then

kerpunk

dive straight into your tea

and die.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:( :( :(

Originally posted by chriths
removing the skin and flesh on the tips of your fingers and someone
dragging your bare finger bones down a blackboard.

that's a doddle compared to a big fucking moth buzzin round your head eeehehhhughghg

you think the 123 is bad get a 27!!! wasps are evil!!! i get really freaked out if you're sitting on a bus and its flying around and u keep trying to dodge it but there's someone sitting beside you and you cant move and u feel trapped and u can hear it buzzing around behind you and it makes the hair stand up on the bk of your neck..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
im goin to sit in a corner and cry now:(

Originally posted by talkinglama

something that really does annoy me is the static electricity off metal handrails .... i get shocks off them the whole time. :(

jesus yeah, where i work... nylon carpets, lifts, metal handrails everywhere.

static city.

everytime i go downstairs

*zap*

ow.

Originally posted by conor

how aboot chewing a flying wooly bagpuss toy!

okay, okay

chewing a flying, wooly, yellow and black striped bagpuss with a clown face while swivelling on stones on a blackboard

Originally posted by herv

jesus yeah, where i work... nylon carpets, lifts, metal handrails everywhere.

static city.

everytime i go downstairs

*zap*

ow.

maybe it's all a conspiracy..... why do they always have metal handrails anyway, wooden ones do just find. If you fell you're much more likely to hurt yourself with metal handrails. I guess it just lookes more professional then having padded walls around the whole place.

okay, okay

chewing a flying, wooly, yellow and black striped bagpuss with a clown face while swivelling on stones on a blackboard

youve made me cry! ru happy now???:(

okay, okay

you've just perfectly described my coma vision. are you a lama?

Earwigs freak the hell out of me.
Scraping fingers along matt paint,
foil on tooth fillings (terrible),
burned matches,
RF welding (betcha nobody else has that one..oh by the way I more or less destroyed an RF welding machine at work today which only cost about €30,000),
I hate the feel of my teeth when I've a real bad hangover - I keep thinking they're going to shatter for some reason.

maybe it's all a conspiracy..... why do they always have metal handrails anyway

to transmit the messages into your brain, of course. y'know, the messages from THEM. about IT.

yep lama

but my office block was thrown up in about 15 minutes, so attention to detail was not a big priority. wooden handrails?

tsch and pisch.

how did yor exams go?

Originally posted by Dan
I hate the feel of my teeth when I've a real bad hangover - I keep thinking they're going to shatter for some reason.

yep, know that feeling....and no matter how many times you brush your teeth, your mouth still feels like somebody's just laid new carpet down....guess it's just the price you pay.

Originally posted by hopper

you've just perfectly described my coma vision. are you a lama?

there's that furry peruvian llama finger puppet on my wall - check it out - looks good fer chewing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back