Wool fucks with my head (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
Styrofoam puts my teeth on edge...but it's not too bad. Squeaky things in general are a bit nervy. Also cotton wool, don't like that.

Standing on tiny stones on top of a slate and twisting your foot around - that's pretty bad. Fingernails on a blackboard? neah, take it or leave it.

But wool, that's the worst. Getting your fingernails caught in it. Or biting it! aagh! Even thinking about it makes me go noooo! I have to bite on my gum or a piece of rubber to let my teeth know that everything's okay.

A girl used to torture me on purpose by taking her woolen gloves off with her teeth. Oh shit, I can't even think of it.

I'm bored and neurotic.

I bet chewing a towel fucks with your head yeah?And,if you have fillings i suggest munching on some tin foil.
I bet half of you shuddered just then.|..|

Originally posted by billygannon
I have a fear of moths and whales....

Otherwise I am without fear (or shame)
:mad:

moths too eh? don't mind whales, although if one came in flying round the room i'd probably freak out too...:(

oh yeah take me back to the dark days of being made to do knitting in primary school...:eek: biting wool is pretty awful alright!! licking batteries though that's cool!

I once saw a huge huge moth on the door of a friend's house.. it was the size of my fist.... which is...ahem... big

I have a fear of moths and whales....

Otherwise I am without fear (or shame)
:mad:

So you wouldn't be happy meeting the Mongolian amphibious Whale Moth? They're big beaties.

Bagpuss freaks me more than any of this chewing squeeky shit of towels or whatever else you strange people do all day.

I now have some strange images in my head of all these people chewing towels and various other objects hunched over their PC's.

hmmmm

I once saw a huge huge moth on the door of a friend's house.. it was the size of my fist.... which is...ahem... big

oh shit, i fucking hate moths, the bigger, the worse they are. i saw one years ago (during one of those heat wave summers) and it was FUCKING HUGE. you could have towed a car with the fucker. That was a bad day.

i hate spidders and i am also afraid of boys!:p clowns fucking horrible yokes which should be wiped off this earth and put on a freaky clown planet somewhere..

wasps - aghagaghgshdgkdphoiuewhraj
motherojesus
being stuck on the 123 (bus from hell) with a crowd o knackers/freaks/superfreaks/benji-ould-wans and a wasp and no-one will open a window cos its raining. out of the bus with me. yessir.

when my parents lived in africa they were telling me that there were these huge moths which would hover over you when you were having your dinner and then

kerpunk

dive straight into your tea

and die.

Originally posted by Gav

So you wouldn't be happy meeting the Mongolian amphibious Whale Moth? They're big beaties.

Bagpuss freaks me more than any of this chewing squeeky shit of towels or whatever else you strange people do all day.

I now have some strange images in my head of all these people chewing towels and various other objects hunched over their PC's.

hmmmm

how aboot chewing a flying wooly bagpuss toy!

a mate of mine from school had a wasp phobia. he went into a weird primordial fight or flight mode as soon as a wasp came anywhere near him, and ran for cover under tables and the like. THAT's a phobia, the poor bastard. I just hate moths, but I'm not that bad

i remember a certain person from this board ringing me up one night in fits of terror, screaming with all their might.
i assumed something really fucking awful had happened.
"jesus, try and calm down, what's happened, what's wrong?????"

"there's a..a...spider in me room"

said person was standing on a chair, i think

i don't think moths would be too much of a problem. you just get a towel and kill them or something. Bees likewise.

something that really does annoy me is the static electricity off metal handrails .... i get shocks off them the whole time. :(

other than that, people sitting beside you with headphones on that are too load or just barely hearing the song, reckonising it, and then not knowing what it is so that it annoys you for the rest of the day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back