Wonky tickets (1 Viewer)

that was amusing. i was accosted and he was going 'i know who you are,' and pointing to other peopel and saying 'i know who he is'. i was scared. honest to goodness scared.

bouncers are knackers... those boys were rent a thug as well. i knew one of them, he works around places.. like the TBMC attacking musicians and the like APPARENTLY. when i saw him i wanted to leave.... but i didnt, and glad i am.

free booze... danger. much danger.

oh, and John almost getting into a scrap with bouncers cos they told him the bar was closed. i don't know what he was saying, but it looked like "do you know who i am"*

*which of course it wasn't.

I can't imagine HP doing that
even if I HAD seen it

which I didn't. I was too busy tearing glitter off my scratched corneas. Curse fashion.

Oh and DUDS - I thought the Guinness was ok actually and I don't even drink it normal like

dudley (15 Apr, 2002 10:23 a.m.):
what did the bouncers do? the only thing i noticed was when the jimmy cake came on and they made everyone who was sitting in front of the stage stand up, which i actually thought was class.

aherm...i dont think they were actually doing it out of respect
though... :)

and then one of them smacked silo on the back of the head when he wouldn't. all very secondary school. i thought he was going to pull his locks as well.

the bouncers did appear to be of the breed showerus cunticus, didn't they?

What a great place though for it, I look v forward to the next one.

was that a don williams cover "fly away" that goodtime john finished with? rokkin'
my neck hurts...

kirstie (15 Apr, 2002 10:42 a.m.):
the bouncers did appear to be of the breed showerus cunticus, didn't they?

the funniest thing i saw was one of said cunt-bouncers trying to separate gtj from his wan at the end of the night, saying that john had just smuggled in some random young wan from the formal do on the other floor.
just cuz she was dressed all classy like.
*obviously* wasn't one of the rocker scumbags from the wonky gig.
he gave them so much abuse!

i only got a verbal warning for straddling a grown man(g)s shoulders with my crotch during TRM.

pee pee (15 Apr, 2002 10:04 a.m.):
Dan (15 Apr, 2002 09:33 a.m.):
Brilliant night. Good music, free guinness, deadly visuals, just a shame I ended up at a party with no beer afterwards. Also managed to tear my cords right up as far as my knee for some reason... that'll have had something to do with the free guinness I suppose.

I think i was also at that party..
either that, or there were a lot of beer-free parties in town on saturday night.
i left after 10 minutes buh' cos i was in a sulk cos my voice was gone.
and cos i had no booze.

was that the party where people actually had to take it in turns to leave or enter a room such was its packedness?
took me around 10 minutes to manouevre my twinkle-toes across 1 room just to get to the jacks.

i too had to go beer-free.
but then again, i had a full tank coming in.

I think I'm still drunk...

I spent most of the day yesterday trying to remove a bouncer from my fist...
(...if only that were true)

ronan (15 Apr, 2002 12:05 p.m.):
pee pee (15 Apr, 2002 10:04 a.m.):
Dan (15 Apr, 2002 09:33 a.m.):
Brilliant night. Good music, free guinness, deadly visuals, just a shame I ended up at a party with no beer afterwards. Also managed to tear my cords right up as far as my knee for some reason... that'll have had something to do with the free guinness I suppose.

I think i was also at that party..
either that, or there were a lot of beer-free parties in town on saturday night.
i left after 10 minutes buh' cos i was in a sulk cos my voice was gone.
and cos i had no booze.

was that the party where people actually had to take it in turns to leave or enter a room such was its packedness?
took me around 10 minutes to manouevre my twinkle-toes across 1 room just to get to the jacks.

i too had to go beer-free.
but then again, i had a full tank coming in.

The party I was at was beside the John Players factory in Dolphins barn. It definitely wasn't packed as far as I can remember. I found some homemade blackberry wine or something like that, but decided it was a bit dodgy after drinking some of it. I got so desperate I started asking people for beer, but nobody seemed to have any..

the funniest thing i saw was one of said cunt-bouncers trying to separate gtj from his wan at the end of the night, saying that john had just smuggled in some random young wan from the formal do on the other floor.

Aarrgh
This, bizarrely, makes my blood fucking boil. WHY were the bouncers assholes? WHAT gave the bouncer who approached John the idea that this was appropriate behaviour? I'm a grown up, unless I'm doing something dangerous that requires your swift intervention, you must treat me politely sir!

Has anybody here ever dealt with bouncers on a professional level, like hired em or anything? Is it conceivable that Things, for instance, could make an 'approved list' of bouncers for occasions such as Wonky, making sure they are aware what is expected of them? I went to the Sugar Club one night and the bouncers were respectful, so it IS possible

you were in the sugar club?
oh, egg. oh dear. where did it all go wrong.

the bouncers in the gaiety were the nicest folk ever, the only time any of them even attempted to hit a punter or hassle him was when he had been hit by said punter and the rest of the bouncers held him back and wouldn't let him. This starkly contrasts with those muppets from the tbmc who knocked one of my mates out and punched my other mate around and then tried to sue him for allegedly breaking a door, and then not showing up at the court for the hearing.
but yeah, the gaiety's bouncers are lovely lovely lovely folk.

I could bounce....

That's not a bad idea proposed by Mr. Egg there...a list of approved bouncers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back