Wonderland - Who is your favourite? (2 Viewers)

I'm torn between the one with the thick dublin accent and the useless hanger-on on the far right.

imho Louis Walsh has done it again

sbparty-bellefire.jpg

wait a sec, these aren't new. I remember them on the late late ages ago. There was a scandal cos one of them isn't irish and is married to one of the lads in boyzone, and they reckon she got in cos of yer man and not cos shes talented. Thats probably why they were away for 2 years, so Louis could let the scandal blow over (and use JEdward as a kind of distraction), and now that it has they're back.

the end.

wait a sec, these aren't new. I remember them on the late late ages ago. There was a scandal cos one of them isn't irish and is married to one of the lads in boyzone, and they reckon she got in cos of yer man and not cos shes talented. Thats probably why they were away for 2 years, so Louis could let the scandal blow over (and use JEdward as a kind of distraction), and now that it has they're back.

the end.

omg, exciting.

One of them was in Girl Thing

41ARQJJ8ADL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and is " probably best known for playing Debbie Dean in the British soap opera Hollyoaks". Married to Kian Egan from Westlife so that's probably the one you're talking about.

I do wonder what the fuck Louis Walsh is at trying to launch another girl band but maybe with Girls Aloud in hiatus and Sugababes universally hated there's some kind of marketing gap.

ugh

also

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back