Wobby Teeth (1 Viewer)

mackle

The other night at a party my friend passed out in the bath and in my drunkness I decided it was a good idea for a few of us to happy slap him (stupid I know). But after one slap around the head he got up and smacked me in the face (I did deserve it) and now my tooth is slightly wobbly. Its not falling out but its kinda worrying me that it might get worse. Does anyone know if these things can just fix themselves back into place will I have to see a dentist?

Happy slapping.

Every once in a while... despite the torrents of shite TV, right wing racist arsehole cops, joke government, poxy traffic and generally shit scenery, I am actually glad I am not home in Dublin.

Happy slapping makes me feel this way.

I feel the best solution for your tooth issue is to take about 50 paracetamol, and wait 48 hours for signs of improvement.

[video=google;-5369814464878767848]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5369814464878767848[/video]

mad into your googlevids aren't you?

Ah yeah sure.
It brings that whole much needed multimedia dimension to my posts.

I quite like the way that after he had decked your man, and he is on the ground, he swings in a few kicks too.

If he had one of those Tazer electrical gun things, he could have crowned the whole incident with a nice few thousand volts into the arse.

heehee i just noticed it says wobby.
wobby is a funny word.

On my road race bike, one of the set of wheels I had were made by Wolber.

I am sort of dyslexic, and all the lads thought it was hilarious listening to me chatting about the virtues of my Wobler wheels.

Both Wolber, and Wobler are both funny words. !ninjaaaa

someone was telling me about this craze among dublin teenagers whereby you ask a girl to get off woth you and if she refuses you punch her in the face.

the youth of today eh?

hah!

one night in town some sleazy growse dude who i had NEVER talked to said something along the lines of "are you coming back to mine so i can fuck your tight cunt?"

when i declined his kind offer, he called me a "filthy slut".

what a gent!

someone was telling me about this craze among dublin teenagers whereby you ask a girl to get off woth you and if she refuses you punch her in the face.

the youth of today eh?

Oh yeah. Of course, back in my day...
Quick punch in the base of the skull, burlap bag, down to the south wall, and heave-ho into the shipping lanes.

Happy slapping.

Every once in a while... despite the torrents of shite TV, right wing racist arsehole cops, joke government, poxy traffic and generally shit scenery, I am actually glad I am not home in Dublin.

Happy slapping makes me feel this way.

I feel the best solution for your tooth issue is to take about 50 paracetamol, and wait 48 hours for signs of improvement.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5369814464878767848

Fuck off, it wasnt a serious thing really. We were just messing about with him. I wasnt gonna kick the shit out of him or anything. If I really was into happy slapping I wouldnt admit it here!

hah!

one night in town some sleazy growse dude who i had NEVER talked to said something along the lines of "are you coming back to mine so i can fuck your tight cunt?"

when i declined his kind offer, he called me a "filthy slut".

what a gent!

That the beauty of scobes the total lack of logic. Almost every fight I have ever got into has me standing there thing "that makes no sense at all" as some cigarette stunted little latchie pummels me.

hahahaha i was on my way to a gig tonight and was passing by the savoy on Patrick Street when this lil scobe tried to happy slap another young fella suddenly a garda jumped out of no where and screamed

RIGHT YA LITTLE FUCKER COP YOURSELF ON YA LITTLE SHIT OR I'LL CALL THE PADDY WAGON AND TRHOW YE BOTH INTO THE BRIDEWELL.NOW FUCK OFF.

lol lol lol it was so funny

hahahaha i was on my way to a gig tonight and was passing by the savoy on Patrick Street when this lil scobe tried to happy slap another young fella suddenly a garda jumped out of no where and screamed

RIGHT YA LITTLE FUCKER COP YOURSELF ON YA LITTLE SHIT OR I'LL CALL THE PADDY WAGON AND TRHOW YE BOTH INTO THE BRIDEWELL.NOW FUCK OFF.

lol lol lol it was so funny

ah yes, all in a night's work for me.
if i see that scrawny little fuck again he'll wish he'd heeded my advice the first time round. i'm usually not so lenient!!!

Fuck off, it wasnt a serious thing really. We were just messing about with him. I wasnt gonna kick the shit out of him or anything. If I really was into happy slapping I wouldnt admit it here!

I am desperately sorry Mackle. I genuinely didnt realise you were just messing about with him, and werent really going to beat the shit out of your semi concious mate.

Its just wrong of me to judge like that.

By the way, hows the tooth doing now? Hows the rest of your face? Did he punch you back very roughly indeed?

If only he could just take a joke.

I used to get "happy slapped" by knackers when my beat was Thomas St.
I've since moved to the "cleaner" end of town and my cheeks are starting to soften up again.

I used to get "happy slapped" by knackers when my beat was Thomas St.
I've since moved to the "cleaner" end of town and my cheeks are starting to soften up again.

I used to go out happy slapping Petrol Pump attendents in the posh suburbs of Dublin, with the back of a sawn off shot gun I would wave about in their face, as I was standing on their neck.

Oh man. Coolaboula indeed. You wanna see the looks on their faces, when I just smashed the but into their heads, and didnt shoot them. Hilarious so it was.
Obviously, there was the spraying about of blood, and sometimes the sort of rolled over and curled into a fetal position so you couldnt see after.

All the same though. Happy days indeed. *Sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back