wither.... (1 Viewer)

- Deadly Doss Disco
- Madeira Puke
- Kunth

I think the singer out of Kunth later joined Slow French Rockets, then after that Donnybrook Tennis Club (the tennis club, not the band). Dunno where he is now - probably at home having his rashers licked by servants.

Anything else?
That guy from Kunth turned out to be my man-servant, would you believe!! Thomas Funch was his name. Did a lot of work for the French during the war years. He used to work as a double agent for the French. Thing is, he also a triple agent for the Germans. The Italians also had some sort of tenuous connection with him, as some sort of prototype Greek, but that didn't go to well for him. I'll give you his number if you like.

still no word on Beaver Capsule tho? come on, somebody out there must know of them. or the Trifle Deaf? they thought they were the pixies? no?

Florian Fricked (15 Aug, 2001 11:47 a.m.):
I think you'd better ask Niall Byrne about 'Last Rights'.

Niall?

Hag - I have/had a copy of 'A Fierce Pancake' on vinyl. I'll see if I can dig it out and bring it down to Lazybird soon.

'how much is de fish, how much is de fish, does de fish have chips'

Lyrics of a Stumpsong. They actually played this ont e tube on enightthey were weird but brill. I saw them play live once. They all seemed to be doing totally different things but it all came together sweetly.

a better, if less muso-ish prototype for stump were 5 go down to the sea .... mick lynch is said to have modelled himself on 5's singer finbarr donnelly (he of the hollowed out loaf o' bread hat), mick currently trades under the name 'don for chickens'; as some wag pointed out he should call himself 'donnelly for chickens'

there's a fish on top of shandon swears he's elvis'

and what of the legendary Geek Maggot Bingo? This, by the way, was actually a real band.

Anne O'Malley (16 Aug, 2001 12:03 p.m.):
Good call. And while we're on the subject, what about

- Schizoid Bakery
- A Hole in the Road
- Burnt Pigeon
- We Return Your Gifts Unopened

Schizoid bakery imploded after the fraught sessions for their debut lp "DoppelGateaux" ended when the lead singer fired himself...

Hector Grey (15 Aug, 2001 05:31 p.m.):
or the Trifle Deaf? they thought they were the pixies? no?

i'd forgotten about the trifle deaf and i was actually in them for 1 gig in the baggot inn but i left because i wasn't too into playing pixies/sonic youth type stuff but it was still a good laugh though.

good kenn dodd. that's mental. vindication. i played with them a coupl eof time, no tin the band but, supporting, like. but in thegrattan it was so in them then you were not. shame.

so...someoneout there must have been in the Beaver capsule. they also played with the trifle deaf.

they owe me a drink.

it's all in the typing. it's a craft.

everyone should have a hector. except hag. he should have a bath.

aww hag. jayses. i've done it now. it allus starts out an innocent laugh at the expense of another and then they turn out to be big fagits and crying and everything. now i feel bad and i'm gonna bate for it.

bollix. you pedantic little fairy queen. you're for thesamx you are.

oooohhhh, yes please, i'd love some thesamx between 2 thin sclies of white bread. yum yum. you stupid fucking asshole! get out of my stupid fucking face!

BOLIQUES.
Hector isn't about typing or spellingor saying stuff or looking or talking or doing or dancing or eating or anthin. hector's about YER ma. and stabbing ye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back