WINTER - this Saturday in Project (1 Viewer)

Osimono

Since 2000
The long awaited all-day noise festival is going ahead this Saturday (June 2nd) in the Project Theatre from 12pm-8/9pm. Admission is a measly £8 mit concession (£1 per hour of music!).
Line up includes Paul O'Reilly, Thinker Org,Richie Egan, Zoger, Roy Carroll (of Trouble Penetrator fame), Daniel Figgis, Fergus Kelly, Donnacha Dennehy, Judith Ring, Chokchai 3k Battery, Philip K. Dick, Paul Smyth and many more.

Beer will be served, and the music will be fucking loud and generally bananas, so come one and come all!!

co-incides nicely with the football. me me and Pat Dolan won't be there.

yeah, that's right. they dug him up. he'll be hurling maggots into the crowd, and using his dessicated lungs as bagpipes.

I'll be watching the football AND attending the Noise festival. I am a true rennaissance man and deserve a present. Somebody give me a fucking present. Or even a high-five?

So very very lonely.............

hp (28 May, 2001 03:17 p.m.):
Don`t mean to sound critical but some of those singers aren`t exactly noisy and loud

Well, if you read back to the original line up, you'll find that Paddey Casey, a man noted for making music that isn't loud, isn't on the bill. This is because he doesn't make noise music. Therefore one must draw from this irrefutable stream of garble that the quiet wee ones on the bill are going to be doing something a little...different?
Personally, I don't give a flurking schnit; I'm going to be watching the noize match, then I'm going to a football festival...

...lessen it's contact miked accoustic guitars in a smashey smashey stylee and songs about winged portents of torture or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back