Wilt Reform! (1 Viewer)

Charlie Bucket

Wilt have confirmed that they will reform for a short Irish tour. Encouraged by the positive response to the recent Kerbdog reunion, mainman Cormac Battle has confirmed that his powerpop trio (formed after the demise of Kerbdog) will be reforming for a once off jaunt around the country. "Just seeing how well the Kerbdog gigs have gone done it'd be a shame not to bring back Wilt too" says nighttime 2FM DJ Battle. "I was at that Slint gig a few weeks back and it just drove home the point that prople are willing to see bands who were underappreciated in their day. Plus it means that i get to base two careers on Sugars's 'Copper Blue' album!" Dates to follow.

FictionPr
56 Lombard Street East, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Phone: (+353 1) 607 4470
Fax: (+353 1) 760 6600

While i agree it was very cheap sounding (that one with the drum intro (peroxitine?) comes to mind especially), there were some great tracks on there, like that "discos don't make no sense" song. Class.

man Wilt were bollox. On the turn did rule though. was it them that were suppose to have signed a bazillion pound deal with some sort of Warner/EMI/Universal meglo giganto record label.
actually it doesnt matter. i couldnt give a shit.

nobody is gona go to a wilt gig they were shit, fecksake thought we might get another album off kerbdog, well didnt hear great reports from the dublin gigs so its probably a good thing.

I saw Wilt at Witnness two years ago and we're fucking shite in fact I'd rather go to a screening of that Mel Smith film Wilt then ever have the misfortune to see those cunts again.

yep wilt=cock but kerbdog were good,think they toured with Sepultura.|..|at one stage
evil bandit said:
I saw Wilt at Witnness two years ago and we're fucking shite in fact I'd rather go to a screening of that Mel Smith film Wilt then ever have the misfortune to see those cunts again.

fuck wilt. fuck stupid cunts who reform to try and reclaim something they gave up for their egos. fuck that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back