Wide awake and wierd. (1 Viewer)

the trick to sleeping in work is to pull your chair really close to the desk, so it props you up, hold a pen or pencil in your hand with a piece of paper, so it looks like you're working. either that or fashion a dummy out of paper clips, and post it notes and sleep under your desk.

These days I average about five hours sleep. I could make grandiose claims that it's easy to survey on that amount, but it's not.
Frankly, I'm more knackered than Paul McGrath's knees.

I have a slightly different problem. no matter how much sleep I get , Im still tired. I blame my parents mostly , and my terrible eating habits a little bit.
well corey, some advice . three whiskies and seven beers followed by a thimble of marijuana and its funny, but slumber comes all on its own.

just try it. im not saying anything will happen and youve probably tried it already, in which case try it again, or with a dosage better suited to you.

sugar_referee said:
I have a slightly different problem. no matter how much sleep I get , Im still tired. I blame my parents mostly , and my terrible eating habits a little bit.
well corey, some advice . three whiskies and seven beers followed by a thimble of marijuana and its funny, but slumber comes all on its own.

just try it. im not saying anything will happen and youve probably tried it already, in which case try it again, or with a dosage better suited to you.

ah every responsible parent's plan b

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back