Wide awake and wierd. (1 Viewer)

i hear ya. i'm jetlagged to bits. can't seem to sleep before 10 am. actually, i think it's always been like that

115%20-%20China%20Blue.jpg

i have a series of interviews spread over 8 cds with a self employed tool fitter from bromley called ivor biggun which always helps me drop off. he talks about the changing tradition of spanner bagging between 1955 and 1957 mostly.

i could rip, burn and slash a copy of them for you. i'll drop them round about 8?

Lefty Frizzell said:
i have a series of interviews spread over 8 cds with a self employed tool fitter from bromley called ivor biggun which always helps me drop off. he talks about the changing tradition of spanner bagging between 1955 and 1957 mostly.

i could rip, burn and slash a copy of them for you. i'll drop them round about 8?

Only if you fancy witnessing her mate trying to break the world land-speed record for talking. Again.

You know it, you know etc...

Corey said:
Only if you fancy witnessing her mate trying to break the world land-speed record for talking. Again.

You know it, you know etc...

i'll drop that cum guzzling queen with a boot to the skull before you can say "whats the story" in a voice that sounds like that one who sang betty davis eyes.

habe you any fucking idea of the figurage of parsnips that would throttle that asparagous foodpipe?

seeya at ate, big balls.

Why did you even go into work Corey?!

I took Monday and Tuesday off because I woke up both mornings feeling like I could do with some more kip. I rang work and said, ha ha ha ho ho ho, I was "feeling sick", then turned up today with a sad face and said "Yeah you know, I was just a bit sick." I'm like some sort of mastermind genius.

hahahahahahahhaha lefty

that reminds me, did ye ever get a chance to burn those curb your enthusiams?

i had sleep deprivation over chrimbo after i made a flim.
was walking through town.
looked up.
saw loadsa skyscrapers.
remembered dublin has no skyscrapers.
went to bed.

I tried pulling the second all nighter of the week last night. Doin a college thingee. It went pretty well on Sunday night, took a cupla of them Guarana tablets and it kept the eyes open, and the brain thinkin bout all sorts of shite, though work was a bit headwrecking the next morning.

Didn't work so well last night though. Fell asleep, was supposed to be in work for 9, woke up at 11. Shit! Called the tempin agency, and told them the story. But I was in a pure delirious sleepy state. Hopefully they didn't think I was just drunk.......(cuz I wasn't yknow)

On the plus side, I was early for college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back