Why is a groupie like a kebab? (1 Viewer)

Psychotic no 2 said:
Cos he's got maggots inside him.
oh come on now! we all know there's no such thing as a male groupie! the chance would be a fine thing... ;)

ok, ok, i'll tell you. because the drunker you get, the more appealing they become. eh? eh? who's with me?

there's other less clean verions of this joke. PM me if you want to hear them. xxx

tyuh, its a kebab you sheltered fuckers. you can spitroast them.

sometimes i fear for the preservation of twistedness

sorry, i have that disease where you shout at people involuntarily.

GO TO HELL GO TO HELL

heh, sorry about that.

anyway, surely a groupie is like a kebab bacause it can be spitroasted. please dont tell me i have to explain what spitroasting is.

Alan Remorse said:
sorry, i have that disease where you shout at people involuntarily.

GO TO HELL GO TO HELL

heh, sorry about that.

anyway, surely a groupie is like a kebab bacause it can be spitroasted. please dont tell me i have to explain what spitroasting is.
you're crazy dude. i mean a kebab from abrakebabra or some chipper. obviously. why would you want to spitroast a groupie? that's just mean.

sure myself and the lads spitroast groupies all the time. if you can time it so that both lads lob their jizz simultaniously youre in for some hilarious results, i can tell you.

jesus, this thread has become really fucked up. i was telling someone in work about going on tour, the way you get a guarantee + food + accomodation for each gig you play. and they asked "do they provide groupies?" and i went "ha ha, no, i don't like the idea of groupies, at least not when i'm sober... ha ha ha" and then she said "oh right, kinda like kebabs!" and i spit coffee everywhere. it's a really funny comparison. and now you've just made it all weird. thanks 'alan'!

but... but... it seemed so obvious.... coupled with the abrakebabra jizz sauce....

ah greatest urban legend ever

Alan Remorse said:
but... but... it seemed so obvious.... coupled with the abrakebabra jizz sauce....

ah greatest urban legend ever
nah, you've fuckin' lost me mate. sorry.

yeah... i should explain myself.

for the benefit of everyone else, spitroasting is when two guys take one girl at each end.

abrakebabra in cork was supposedly closed for six months due to traces of sperm found in their special sauce.

there are so many connections i tell you

my apologies. i've never heard the term spitroasting used like that before. it sounds horrible to be honest... why would a woman need 2 men at once? that just sounds weird and selfish to me. why was there sperm in cork?

there's always sperm in cork. always. everywhere you look, there's sperm.

well, there you go, spitroasting. I spose it's kind of a "band morale" thing, you know, kind of bond with eachother by simultaniously jizzing on someone.

hag said:
jesus, this thread has become really fucked up. i was telling someone in work about going on tour, the way you get a guarantee + food + accomodation for each gig you play. and they asked "do they provide groupies?" and i went "ha ha, no, i don't like the idea of groupies, at least not when i'm sober... ha ha ha" and then she said "oh right, kinda like kebabs!" and i spit coffee everywhere. it's a really funny comparison. and now you've just made it all weird. thanks 'alan'!

YOU WORK?? AND YOU'VE NEARLY 4000 POSTS ON THIS??

Ciarán R said:
YOU WORK?? AND YOU'VE NEARLY 4000 POSTS ON THIS??
ha ha ha, i also own the account AlphaRelish, hapi and happy. it's probably around 10,000 in all at this stage... what's your point? i get paid ok for what i don't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back