Who's smartre? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Hector Grey

...and liverpool continue in the current vien i may just give up on football alltogether.

I predict* a win at St. Marys (what?) at the weekend will gear them up a famous win against the Arse at Anfield. Then the turnaround begins, and we shall never speak of this run again.

* hope

I see Stalk you can now predict the future . Surely you should now be banned from all fantasy football activities from now on . Due to your new found ability you surely hold an unfare advantage . I now know why I am doing so bad . I think it is time for me to lodge an appeal to the fantasy football commision about your conduct . I think there will also be a few more managers under pressure now that the secret of predicting the future is revealed . Under article 36.3 of the fantasy football constition it clearly states that there shall be no illegal use of physic abilities .

Originally posted by molateen
I see Stalk you can now predict the future . Surely you should now be banned from all fantasy football activities from now on .

Well to prove the point that my mystic powers are non-existant...I took Henry out of my Fantasy team this week and the cunt scored 17 points.

Then again I brought in Shearer whos playing twice this week, so the gamble may pay off yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back