Who were you in your last life? (1 Viewer)

[FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

mmmmmmmmmh! :rolleyes:
[/FONT]

Your past life diagnosis:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 975.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

hahaha, "I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.", hahahahahahahahaha . i can hold my head up high in my feminist class now and be on a par wit' ma' sista's. now THAT'S equality.

[FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 725.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]Do you remember now?[/FONT]

'You could have been a detective or a spy.' yeah!!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa :cool:

[FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1475.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

i rock
[/FONT]

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

what a load of bullshit.
[/FONT]

Your past life diagnosis: [FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
[/FONT]

Once a bossy bastard , always a bossy bastard.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1700.
Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now?

Revolutionary animal trainer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

"You could have been a detective or a spy."
yeah. the 1825's answer to james bond. in south america.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were a eunich in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of a smelly rubbish tip.
Your profession was that of a holder of turds.
Idiot type. You inspired shame in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You thought that you could have been a contender, but were severely deluded. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to create more problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, proliferation of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now?

Yeah, i do remember!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 400.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

I was born in '400' and I was a female watch maker. Funny about the 'natural born actor' thing, I've got the lead role in a play at the moment!
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1175.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif][/FONT]

Oddly familiar. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back