who does yer missus/mister fancy and what does this say about you? (3 Viewers)

1244.jpg

Not sure what that says about me really.

"They say men fancy J-Lo because of her big ass. Well in that case my missus is three times as sexy as her!"

Viz

I apparently got my facts wrong - she has no love for monsieur broderick, and the Admiral Adama fella she says isn't good looking/doesn't fancy him, he's just really very attractive?? (isn't that the same thing? I never understand it when women say this)

As for Morrissey, I'd fancy him myself, and I'm not even a queerhawk

Mrs. egg_ fancies George Clooney and Johnny Depp. Oh, Colin Firth as Darcy in Pride and Prejudice (but not in anything else) and Russell Crowe in Gladiator (but not anything else)

In general she likes her men handsome, decisive, strong and tough. What it says about me is I have to work hard to keep her interested ...

What a giant! Went to see Type-O a few years ago and Peter Steele looked like he was playing a kids bass he's so ginormous. He drank a couple of bottles of wine over the evening, they looked like cadet bottles in his massive hands. I nearly swooned when he sang "Light My Fire' - what a voice!

Petrus Steele's vocal talents really do shine on Race War, Jesus Hitler and the other Carnivore classics.

What the b'jaysus does this say about me :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nick_Cave_231151m.jpg
Bandit, that's a horrible pic of Nick Cave! She'll kill you! I don't think she's weird enough to be into bandito 'taches. Maybe she is though.

aww, gloomy
nick%20cave.jpg

Acting cool
15x1f88.jpg

Some boy on boy!
3154.JPG

Dee, it's youuuu! I LOVE YOUUUU!
nick-cave.jpg

Bleh, greasy...
nick-cave-sm.jpg

Monica Bellucci
Jesus Christ, what an impossibly lovely woman. There's a picture in Empire of Beyoncé playing Diana Ross and again, the words "impossibly lovely" come to mind.
That's 2D pictures for you, innit? They never look quite as mind boggling in moving pictures - still mouthwatering, mind you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back