Who can you trust? (1 Viewer)

Communication doesn't need to be like a Dr. Phil shit show. However, not talking because one doesn't trust anyone other than themselves borderlines on paranoia. Plus it doesn't allow anyone in their life to have faults thus setting oneself up for a life of loneliness and unhappiness. No need to constantly wonder so!

Very true Jill.

No one really tells me anything but I have 2 very close friends who EVERYONE opens up to, and they then tell it all to me. I really have no idea why people trust them at all.

I have so much shit on everyone and none of them know.

(Edit: for all you paranoid people, no one on here)

Last edited:
I have about 5 or 6 people that I could trust to help me bury a body
Same. I'd bury a body for someone easier than I'd confide my innermost secrets-of-secrets to. That's even though my most secret secrets are pretty innocuous

Depend on is a tricky one. To really depend on someone your welfare has to be their number 1 priority, so you only really get that from your parents or spouse (and even then you're probably sharing it with your siblings or kids)

I have about 5 or 6 people that I could trust to help me bury a body, but I think that's probably more to do with their dubious morality.
Maybe I'm an exception, but I have a lot of people in my life that I would trust completing, but depend on is a whole different thing.
I have 2 maybe 3 people in my life that I can depend on.

I don't know if you'd trust me to bury a body but it is clear that I would do a better job of carrying a body (intermittent back issues notwithstanding) than a lot of people you know.

Keeping the Simpsons theme going, this guy would be a good candidate for secrets
tumblr_n6gzokGWaL1qh59n0o3_500.png

I have about 5 or 6 people that I could trust to help me bury a body, but I think that's probably more to do with their dubious morality.
Maybe I'm an exception, but I have a lot of people in my life that I would trust completing, but depend on is a whole different thing.
I have 2 maybe 3 people in my life that I can depend on.

That's interesting, the difference between trust and dependability. I can say the exact same, I have some extremely flakey friends, but thats not to say I don't trust them implicitly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who can U trust - who can ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back