white noise (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

saw this the other day, its fucking class, or "bleedin rapid" as you dublin scumbags might say.

in terms of creepiness its one of the best movies i've seen in a long time.

AND it's got michael keaton. what more do you fucking want?!

Alan Remorse said:
saw this the other day, its fucking class, or "bleedin rapid" as you dublin scumbags might say.

in terms of creepiness its one of the best movies i've seen in a long time.

AND it's got michael keaton. what more do you fucking want?!

I thought it was a bit rubbish to be honest, but there you go.

I think Michael Keaton is great but the basic idea for this movie was weak and a not really scary.

But thats just me.

it was good until it was shit............

they destroyed the entire plot in a minute and a half.....(SPOILER ALERT)

IF THE GHOSTS COULD TOUCH PEOPLE AND KILL THEM THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NEED THAT GUY TO KILL WOMEN AND WHY THE FUCK DID THE NEED TO COMMUNICATE TJHROUGH SOUND/VIDEO??????????

Alan Remorse said:
youre all just bitter cos i took the piss out of dublin people

i dont care, i loved it

It was daft. The ghosties had to rely on you knowing about their ability to communicate through radio/video and then had to depend on you sitting through hours of static interference to catch the faintest sign from them. Why couldn't they have made contact with you during the ad-breaks of your favourite shows?
That would be more sensible.

it looks shit.

They shouldn't besmirch the good name of Don de Lillo bukes with trash about people speaking on cassingles back from the dead etc.

Wilbert said:
It was daft. The ghosties had to rely on you knowing about their ability to communicate through radio/video and then had to depend on you sitting through hours of static interference to catch the faintest sign from them. Why couldn't they have made contact with you during the ad-breaks of your favourite shows?
That would be more sensible.

heh heh:)
i thought some of it was a bit scary but not really like. i like the idea of spirtual channelling thru technology.
that grudge remake with buffy scared me....:eek: (cue patronising response about only watchin authentic asian horror flix)

aargh. I thought this was going to be a thread about the noise "white noise" and not the bloody movie "white noise", which I haven't seen and therefore have no comment on. bah.

but! listening to white noise in bed can be very soothing & help you sleep apparantly...

kirstie said:
it looks shit.

They shouldn't besmirch the good name of Don de Lillo bukes with trash about people speaking on cassingles back from the dead etc.
it is shit. the ending made no sense to my little brain. i had a tutorial on the book today and people were going 'oh, i see there's a film of it out' and i was like 'it's completely different and is also shit'. the book is good though. czech out this quotation from the last page: "the terminals are equipped with holographic scanners, which decode the binary secret of every item, infallibly. this is the language of waves and radiation, or how the dead speak to the living." don delillo got ripped off! my tutor wasn't impressed by my attempt to compare the buke to "a middle-class 'american psycho'" though. i should stick to watching fillums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back