white denim (1 Viewer)

Herself got me their album for my birthday. A few days later I put it on. She came in after a while and asked what terrible band was I listening to. I told her it was the present she had given to me, to which she replied 'oh my god, I'm so sorry!'.

That single aside they are a dreadful dreadful band.

The new album 'Fits' is really great. Lots of great jams.

Someone nicked the bassist's case of pedals from their tour van in Lotts Lane on Friday afternoon before their Academy gig. Apparently they're all expensive and hard to find :( Saw him after the gig and he was totally depressed about it...

Lotts lane is junkie town so it ain't all that surprising.

The new album 'Fits' is really great. Lots of great jams.

Someone nicked the bassist's case of pedals from their tour van in Lotts Lane on Friday afternoon before their Academy gig. Apparently they're all expensive and hard to find :( Saw him after the gig and he was totally depressed about it...

Lotts lane is junkie town so it ain't all that surprising.

White Lies had their van smashed up last December in the city centre when they were playing with Glasvegas in the Academy. Don't think they had much stuff nicked though as they had unloaded most of it at that stage.

Maybe the inner city scumbags have something against bands with 'White' in their name?

Fits is the most inappropriate name for that album if you have a vinyl copy. Whoever decided to print it on the extra thick cardboard must be fairly thick themselves. I nearly broke the bloody record trying to get it back in. :mad:

Fits is very good but I prefer their first album - more manic and tangled.

That's really bad news about the bassists gear getting robbed. They've never played a proper gig in Ireland before and thats the thanks they get. A shame.

Great band - puts 90% oif the Phantom fodder out in the cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back