Which Serial Killer Are You? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4
i'm the son of sam too!

i kind of lost interest half way through the film, i liked adrian brody's english punk accent tho

and the dog was deadly

did anyone see ed gein on channel 4 on saturday night?? i could only manage watching about 15 minutes of it before it got a bit too much, pretty horrific stuff

george mcfly said:
i'm the son of sam too!

i kind of lost interest half way through the film, i liked adrian brody's english punk accent tho

and the dog was deadly

did anyone see ed gein on channel 4 on saturday night?? i could only manage watching about 15 minutes of it before it got a bit too much, pretty horrific stuff

think i have that one on tape somewhere, it ain't a bad movie juz nuthin' special, worth a watch at least once tho.

ANDY RTF

george mcfly said:
i'm the son of sam too!

and the dog was deadly

Hmm, shoulda stayed up to watch that or at least recorded it.

Ed said:
Hmm, shoulda stayed up to watch that or at least recorded it.

there seemed to be a lot of decent movies on saturday night

demon seed on tg4 was by far the pick of the bunch. i remember seeing it on moviedrome years and years ago and finding it pretty spooky dooky

basic storyline is scientist build this HAL style computer which takes over a house and decides to make a half-robot half-human baby with julie christie

the baby looked like tweekie from buck rogers

man, they just ripped off the simpsons.

also:
i-1.JPG

i used to love that show so much... the first notion of heterosexuality i ever had was an evening spent in my cousins in maynooth, way back when, kate bush sang wuthering heights on totp and her, her outa buck rogers... jimminy.

Give me a box of Coco-Pops and I turn into the Breakfast butcher - one serious cereal killer.

However, this hot little number is my serial killer of choice.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 32
i don't get it... no really, i don't.

billygannon said:
Give me a box of Coco-Pops and I turn into the Breakfast butcher - one serious cereal killer.

billygannon said:

Actually.. .that's a load of bollix.

Hag..who are your cousins in [dreamy-eyed]Maynooth[/dreamy-eyed]?

What's people's opinions of a serial killer lurking in Ireland?

hey Billy, would you remember a guy called Fiachra that was in Maynooth c.1999-2000. Bit of a pyscho, ended up going to jail for attempted man-slaughter or something?

AlphaRelish said:
i used to love that show so much... the first notion of heterosexuality i ever had was an evening spent in my cousins in maynooth, way back when, kate bush sang wuthering heights on totp and her, her outa buck rogers... jimminy.

so let me get this right...you were homosexual until you watched Buck Rogers?

beedledee beedledee

the whites... lived in a small estate called cluan aoibheann... i think niall mcguirk might know one of them, darragh white, used to play in a band called SFC (some fucking crumbs)... :p

billygannon said:
Hag..who are your cousins in [dreamy-eyed]Maynooth[/dreamy-eyed]?

there's most certainly a serial killer in the kilkenny area and surrounds,
i know i used to have loads of reasons and stuff but my brain is doob-fat-fried :confused:

anyway deffo deffo

think of jojo dullard and the rest most recently an old boss of mine went missing in tullamore without a trace fucking spooky n'est pas?

enchance said:
hey Billy, would you remember a guy called Fiachra that was in Maynooth c.1999-2000. Bit of a pyscho, ended up going to jail for attempted man-slaughter or something?

No.

No I don't.

Although I do know Noel Hogan from Cabin Fever. He should've been put in jail.

:D

i was here going "snakey... pants... snakey... nah, it's gotta be snakey..."

hi-5 :D

snakybus said:
so let me get this right...you were homosexual until you watched Buck Rogers?

beedledee beedledee

AlphaRelish said:
the whites... lived in a small estate called cluan aoibheann... i think niall mcguirk might know one of them, darragh white, used to play in a band called SFC (some fucking crumbs)... :p

Ah right... might know them. Anyone know John Paul McMahon? Maynooth local with a Beckett and Robert Burns fixation. Very intelligent bloke and much love goes to him. I'd say JP knows Darragh.

billygannon said:
No.

No I don't.

Although I do know Noel Hogan from Cabin Fever. He should've been put in jail.
Oh well, ya obviously didn't hang around Carton Court enough.

re:Jojo Dollard, there's talk that she may be buried in a sewage system down the road from me home in waterford. Any good irish urban myths about?

ah now... there's solidarity implied in a hi-5 dude, maybe you missed that class? it was just more up your alley... what with the scribbler... jesus, that still makes me laugh :)

snakybus said:
hi 5

sure Pantone wouldn't know ribald from a pieball

he's as sharp as a spoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back