Which Serial Killer Are You? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4

Ed

Robbed off the Eirecore board:

http://www.thisisacryforhelp.com/killerquiz.htm

I'm Pogo The Clown apparantly:

John Wayne Gacy
(AKA The Killer Clown or Pogo the Clown)
If you ever had a reason to be afraid of clowns. This would be it.

Over the course of 3 years John Wayne Gacy, a part time children's party clown, would go on to sodomize, torture and murder over 30 young men, burying most of the bodies under the floor boards of his home.

Gacy would use a chloroform soaked rag to render his victims unconscious, then take them home and tie them up in his basement. He would then proceed to torture them sexually, using a varying range of dildos and sexual toys, eventually strangling them to death with a 2x4 while raping them.

kill count: 30+

i'm ted bundy
i'm ted bundy

In the early to mid 1970s Ted Bundy would murder over 30 young women. Most were attacked while walking in parks, found later to have been raped and strangled to death, but sometimes Bundy would go as far as breaking into their houses as they slept and beating them to death with a crow bar.

After being caught and convicted of the murders, Bundy accepted prison, acquired a new name and started his killing spree all over again. Soon after, Bundy was caught, but not before taking the lives of 3 more women.

Almost all of Bundy's victims were young white girls with long dark hair parted down the middle, all were raped, beaten and sodomized.

kill count: 30+

mmmm....nice . I'm albert fish

Albert Fish was a masochistic, pedophile obsessed with religious themes such as sin, sacrifice, and redemption through pain. It is believed that he would force his own children to beat him with a nail studded paddle until he bled. He would also stick nails underneath his finger nails,into his groin, his scrotum and his anus. He forced himself to eat feces and would stick alcohol soaked cotton balls up his anus and set them on fire.

Fish believed that God wanted him to castrate boys, which he would do over the course of many years, finally to be caught for kidnapping, murdering and eating a 10 year old girl. Fish claims to have molested over four hundred children. Police charged him with eight but suspect him on fifteen.

Kill count: unconfirmed

spiritualtramp said:

nice person him, he made a habit of writing letter to the parents of the kids he killed detailing what he did to them

spiritualtramp said:

Albert Fish was a masochistic, pedophile obsessed with religious themes such as sin, sacrifice, and redemption through pain. It is believed that he would force his own children to beat him with a nail studded paddle until he bled. He would also stick nails underneath his finger nails,into his groin, his scrotum and his anus. He forced himself to eat feces and would stick alcohol soaked cotton balls up his anus and set them on fire.

Fish believed that God wanted him to castrate boys, which he would do over the course of many years, finally to be caught for kidnapping, murdering and eating a 10 year old girl. Fish claims to have molested over four hundred children. Police charged him with eight but suspect him on fifteen.

Kill count: unconfirmed

yikes

stunning said:
Lovely...I'd be Gacy. I was hoping to be the Zodiac Killer or Dahmer...

My friend Patrick SWEARS we met Dahmer in a bar in Milwaukee in 1988ish when went up there from Chicago for a gay pub crawl.

I'm Jeffrey!

Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
Hag
(AKA The Night Prick)

The Night Prick "a madman whose lust for snuggles and peeka boos equaled, if not surpassed, that of Ross From Friends"

Over the course of a few months Hag would go on to slap, laugh at and give presents to over 16 people in the Los Angles area. Lovingly caressing or sniffing at his victims, Hag would go as far as making them breakfast and rubbing their backs repeatedly to the point of complete stimulation. Basing his sexploits around syruppy rituals, he would scrawl rude pictures around the victims home's he would break into at random.

love count: 69

EDWARD KEMPER III in da hizouse!! haha.
these kinda posts only fun when you can post the pics & all which this site don't seem to be supportin'.

ANDY RTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back