Which pop stars share your birthday (2 Viewers)

check me out!

1929, Born on this day, David Lynch, The Platters, (1959 UK & US No.1 single 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes'). Lynch died of cancer on 2nd January 1981. - nasty irony there

1969, Rolling Stone, Brian Jones drowned while under the influence of drugs and alcohol after taking a midnight swim in his pool aged 27.
1971, Doors singer Jim Morrison was found dead in a bathtub in Paris, the cause of death was given as a heart attack. On the 25th anniversary of his death an estimated 15, 000 fans gathered at Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris to pay their respects.

I also share a birthday with Taylor Dayne.

mine arent great (feb 17 - for the diaries):

1941, Born on this day, Gene Pitney, singer
1966, Born on this day, Melissa Brooke-Bellard, Voice Of The Beehive
1972, Born on this day, Billie Joe Armstrong, guitarist and vocalist with Green Day
1972, at the end of a 14 date UK tour, Pink Floyd started a three night run at London’s Rainbow Theatre. Tickets cost £1 ($1.7)
1977, Born on this day, Chris Gentry, Menswear (same day as me!)
1981, Born on this day, John Hassall, bassist, The Libertines
1981, Born on this day, Paris Hilton, American socialite, singer, actress and fashion model. Heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune
1998, songwriter Bob Merrill committed suicide aged 77. He wrote 'How Much Is That Doggie In The Window'' and Barbra Streisand's 'People.'

Wes Borland born the same day as me. Deadly.

464px-

unless someone scores a buckethead, i think you have this one wrapped up

me: Van Dyke Parks, Steven Stills, George Martin and some queer from Teenage Fanclub

patsy kensit and jim kerr also got married on my 12th birthday, i remember it well

June 20th:
Chet Atkins
Brian Wilson
Lionel Richie
The bassist from Van Halen
The bassist from Duran Duran
Stone Gossard
Twiggy Ramirez (bassist from Marilyn Manson)
Chino Merino
Charlotte Hatherley

1953, Born on this day, Tico Torres, drums, Bon Jovi, (1987 US No.1 & UK No.4 single 'Livin' On A Prayer', 1986 US No.1 album 'Slippery When Wet' has sold over 8 million copies world wide).

1959, Born on this day, Simon Cowell, record executive and producer, judge on TV shows Popstars, Pop Idol and American Idol. Notorious for his uncompromisingly harsh and controversial criticism of contestants.

1968, Born on this day, Thom York, vocals, guitar, keyboards, Radiohead, (1993 UK No.7 single 'Creep', 1997 UK No.1 & US No.21 album 'OK Computer', 2000 UK & US No.1 album 'Kid A').

1969, Born on this day, Leeroy Thornhill, dancer, Prodigy, (1996 UK No.1 single 'Firestarter', 1997 UK & US No.1 album 'The Fat Of The Land').

1975, The New York Supreme Court voted by a two to one majority to reverse John Lennon's deportation order.

I never knew john lennon was imported into America.

1972, Born on this day, Alex Kapranos, vocals, Franz Ferdinand, (winners of the 2004 Mercury Music Prize for their self-titled debut album).

1976, Born on this day, Chester Bennington, vocals, Linkin Park, (2002 US No.2 & UK No.4 single 'In The End', 2002 US No.2 & 2001 UK No.4 album 'Hybrid Theory').

1969, John Lennon married Yoko Ono at the British Consulate Office in Gibraltar.

1980, 28 year- old Joseph Riviera held up the Asylum Records office in New York and demanded to see either Jackson Browne or The Eagles. Riviera wanted to talk to them to see if they would finance his trucking operation. He gave him-self up when told that neither act was in the office at the time.

1991, Eric Clapton's four year-old son Conor died when he fell from a 53rd floor window were he was staying with his mother in New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back